OVERSEAS MILITARY SALES GROUP Employee Reviews

Best and hardest part of my day...
Finance Account/Funder Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NYJuly 29, 2013
One of the best part of my job is when I get to communicate with our agents and customers overseas. I advise them of the funding procedures for their paperwork as well help with setting up payment plans.
I deal with three financial institutions on a daily basis and could process anywhere from 18-25 contracts a day with 15-20 pages required for each contract.
Pros
family run company
Cons
the company insurance has changed 4 times in the 8yrs working there.
Glass Ceiling Exists for Women
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NYMarch 19, 2012
Worst place to work for intelligent female leaders, upwardly mobile. Mediocrity is what is sustainable, based upon fear by the "inner circle" of male-dominated leaders that are leading with 1980's style, autocratic management style. If you have an opinion, and a brain, this is not the place for you to work. If you are a follower, and will accept the norm, and not fight the standard, even if you see flagrant errors and misuse of power, you will do fine.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management, leadership, nepotism, favoritism, yo-yo cultural changes that are not sustainable
Good organization for recent college grads
Admin (Former Employee) –  woodbury, nyDecember 28, 2011
While a global company, the home office in NY only consists of aprox. 150-200 employees. Job security is above the norm. But keep in mind, if no ones leaving, then moving up in the company isn't easy (but definitely possible). The pay is entry level ($30K) and raises are typically small.
Pros
above average paid holiday time off, immediate health care coverage given, great work enviroment
Cons
not much room for growth, low pay