- a typical day at work:
high workload, focus, speed of work, collaboration, team work, team management, support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- what I learned: problem solving, flexibility, people management, HR practicalities
- management: approachable, supportive, no micromanagement in my team
- workplace culture: open and chilled
- the hardest part of the job: workload - both some processes and communications can be streamlined to ease workload.
- most enjoyable part of the job - all of it.
Good mission, good people in general and chilled culture