Oxford Commercial, a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Austin, specializes in Office, Industrial, Healthcare, Investment, Land, Corporate Solutions, Advisory Services and Property Management. Oxford offers comprehensive client services via a team of specialized commercial real estate brokers and additional in‐house staff including Market Research, Marketing & Design, and Administrative Support specialists.
Oxford Commercial is an independently owned and operated member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance. Through the Alliance, Oxford clients benefit from seamless access to the global Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) platform. C&W is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal. Within the C&W platform, there are 117 total U.S. offices representing 60 markets and 243 offices globally. For further information, please visit our website, www.oxfordcommercial.com
About the Position
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support our Marketing team. This position will assist the Marketing and Research operations, including support, development and distribution of marketing and research materials.
- Assist in monitoring, engaging and growing social marketing efforts
- Manage blog calendar and assist in coordination of blog posts
- Provide quick and timely website updates (WordPress and HTML updates)
- Schedule and coordinate the distribution of email solicitations
- Monitor email and website analytics
- Manage marketing templates and branding guidelines
- Work with templates to provide marketing collateral (maps, fliers, tour books)
- Assist with writing and distributing creative press content
- Manage photography, videography and graphic collateral
- Follow local, regional and global real estate news
- Assist in updating marketing lists on a monthly basis
- Create new and innovative ways to promote Oxford Commercial, our brokers and our services.
- Communicate effectively with staff, brokers and vendors
- Provide assistance to staff and brokers
- Work as part of the team to promote Oxford Commercial in the community
- Contribute toward company initiatives and/or be responsible for assigned corporate projects
Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Web Marketing, or Graphic Design. Ad agency experience will also be considered.
- Experience with Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of HTML/Dreamweaver and other internet related protocols including WordPress
- Proficiency with Windows Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and visual design skills
Ideally Meet Many of the Following Criteria:
- Ability to convey thoughts, ideas, recommendations and information in a clear/concise manner
- Ability to organize use of time in a fast‐paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate industry or similar professional services firms
- Team player, detail oriented, innovative mindset, curious, and healthy sense of competition
- Desire to learn and motivation to grow and excel through hard work