OXFORD HEALTHCARE

OXFORD HEALTHCARE United States Employee Reviews

Yes it is a fun work place . I love work with my patience's they are a job to be around. I love about the job that i am off on every other weekend.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Dothan, ALApril 9, 2015
Cons: The traverling
A typical day is I go out and see my client may be give a bath or run a errands and clean the house. There really was no advancement in this job, because when you ask about advancement there never no opening. The hardest thing about this is when I do leave I hate to leave my clients, but they understand I am trying to better myself and my son life. The experience work and going to school to better myself and family was the great accomplishment for me.
they are a fine company to work for. i look forward to continuely work ing with healthcare
cna (Current Employee), Hazlehurst, MSApril 9, 2015
oxford is ok. I feel like I cannot grow within the company.. I really don't know any of my co-workers. I would like to move up my position with oxford but that has been a problem.
High Stress, Minimal Appreciation/Recognition
Office Staff (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 23, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Cons: High stress, political environment
Fast paced environment that is extremely stressful at times. Management is extremely political and intolerant of individuals who speak out.
Very helpful and ideal towards my career
Branch Director (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMarch 13, 2015
Here at oxford Healthcare, it was really helpful towards my career. Here I really learned and explored customer service and a typical day at work I would have to say it is very exciting and really informative . I basically was responsible for employee hiring, orientation, and training. I also had to prepare documents, set appointments, and conduct State mandated in-service meetings.
Productive and fun working environment with fun activities
Caregiver (Former Employee), Oxford, ALFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches ecx
Cons: short breaks healthcare ecx
I used to work for Oxford health care and it was a very good educational learning experience for me,I got to meet some very funny loving clients who just neede someone to care to show compashion,I cooked cleaned,laundry,games,little parties for there clients,lifting,bathing,changing there clothes,picked up laundry,all my clients were different with all different needs that's were I come in to the picture I love to help anyone and meet there needs as there caregiver we all need somebody with that big heart like Jesus.
good flexable company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Opelika, ALFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: flexable working schedule
this company is good to work for, the hours are flexable and the weekends off are great. the way that there could be in case of an emergency that you could rearrange your schedule in order to handle the problem but as long as the client is seen and have had services in that week it is still possible to get the client done with all the others on the same pay week.
productive environment
Private Duty RN (Current Employee), Jackson MsFebruary 14, 2015
Take care of 14 year old boy on vent and peg tube in his home. Work Monday through Friday 7-3. I work in the home of the patient so there are no co workers. I enjoy working with the little boy and his mom.
Great Place to work but...
LPN Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee), Newton, MSDecember 29, 2014
Pros: go to work the day i want, down time
Cons: no benefits, no overtime, no mile reimbursement
I love working for this company, but I would love to get a job with benefits. Typical day of work depends on me basically. I do ROM, G-tube feedings, Suctioning if needed, medication administration, and documentation.
Good Company
Private duty RN in patient's home (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSOctober 9, 2014
Good company to work for...days were 12 - 16 hrs long. Cared for adults & pediatric patients.
fun enviroment love my patients
cna (Current Employee), mobile alSeptember 21, 2014
its a great company to work with a typical day at work consist of chaos the patients are a riot and a lot of dun to be around
Fun and awesome work environment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: job schedule
Cons: driving in between clients unpaid
A typical day at work would be me going to two or more client's homes. I would help them with their activities of daily living. I woud help the dress, bathe, do laundry, clean house and occasionally yard work.
I learned how to communicate with clients better at this job and how to preform tasks that eventually helped me to obtain my CNA. The management and co-workers were great, though I worked independently with the client.
The hardest part of the job was having to say goodbye when I knew all they wanted was someone to talk and visit with. The most enjoyable part of this job was growing relationships with these clients who appreciated me so dearly.
Flexible
Nurse Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee), Hazlehurst, MSAugust 28, 2014
You set your own hours and days that you are going to work. Patients are very friendly and inviting
its ok place to work
CNA/HHA (Current Employee), Jackson, MSAugust 13, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: lack of work assignment
This company has friendly co-workers, & its ok place to work for.
Not a long term option
HR Assistant (Current Employee), Broken Arrow OkAugust 13, 2014
I print, log, review, all applications. I do all interviews, background checks. I help set up for trainings. I help cover for the receptionist. The management here is nice but they tend to play favorites so that some have to follow the rules while others do not. I love working with my direct supervisor we make a very good team.
The provide service to clients in the comfort of their own home
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 18, 2014
I love going out into people homes and taking care of them or their loved ones.
A ok place to work, low paying
CNA (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 7, 2014
Pros: can make your own schedule is what i liked!
Cons: low paying
Took forever to get my raise, they blame it on no paperwork turned in, yea right, I turned it in to several different people in office, secretary, Rn, and others.
Clients are fun and loving and staff are okay
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee), Dothan, ALJune 22, 2014
Pros: if you enjoy people and working... a great job.
Cons: not so great job if you don't look to advance financially or even job-wise.
The clients look forward to seeing the workers on a day to day basis once they have gotten to know you. You will become part of their family as well. Attachment sometimes occurs which is often times good/bad in some ways. Meaning if you or them depart finding another job or them passing away. It is often times hard but we all know that is all a part of God's plan.
I love the client I work for
Caregiver (Current Employee), Mobile, AlMay 4, 2014
The client I work for is wonderful. The great thing about this company is that you don't necessarily have to work with the company, rather with the client you are assigned. I am thankful that I started working for this company because a client requested I work with them. The people I have spoken with when there was a problem are a little rigid and not so helpful. I only call if it is completely necessary. The company underpays its employees for the amount of work we do for our clients, which I am not thrilled about.
Clients Needs are Overlooked, Very Poor Management, No Mileage Reimbursement, No Overtime Pay for Nurses
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Muscle Shoals, ALApril 25, 2014
Pros: working with good clients/family members of clients
Cons: very poor management, no mileage reimbursement, insurance offered is not recognized by most healthcare providers in al, employees/employers are not held to standard of care for clients
Cared for skilled clients over 8 hour shifts. Clients are the best part of the job normally. I am the type of nurse that feels that clients' needs come first. There is a severe lack of communication/management in this company. Constant Drama in the Office leads to drama in the field. Every "problem" is handled in a personal manner instead of a professional manner. Workers are asked to lie on paperwork, are not reimbursed for mileage, and nurses are refused overtime pay (even if overtime hours are worked). The only reason I stayed as long as I did was because I care for my client. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone.
Worked as a corp-to-corp consultant
Healthcare IT Consultant (Former Employee), IllinoisApril 22, 2014
The way I was treated as a corp-to-corp consultant was abysmal. Even months after my contract ended, I'm still fighting with them to provide the smallest piece of tax documentation.

I would recommend that anyone considering working with Oxford in the future stays far, far away.

1 2 3