Oxford Industries

Oxford Industries Employee Reviews

I'd recomend them as an employer.
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2014
Pros: generous employee discounts on clothing purchases.
Major apparel manufacturer. Very committed to maximizing use of information technology; supportive of employees, they provided training enabling me to transition from the IBM S/36 arena to the AS400. I found them to be an excellent employer.
good job
Machine Operator Inspector (Current Employee), Carteret, NJJuly 9, 2013
it is a good job but i need more hours the job is good the people are ok
Productive and fun place to work
Import Administrator (Former Employee), Lyons, GAFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: great benefits and pay, wonderful people
Cons: got laid off
I have worked for this company on several occasions but this was by far the best of them all. Good management, they worked with me and helped me when I need guidance. Co-workers were supportive. Daily – more... monitoring shipments from overseas, update progress in computer, respond to emails and phone calls, audit documents for customs clearance. Learning the tariffs was the hardest part of the job because there are so many. I looked forward to going to work everyday. Would still be there if I had not gotten laid off. – less
Extremely sound in financial and inventory disciplines.
Executive Vice President of Sales (Former Employee), NY, NYFebruary 28, 2012
Oxford is a company transitioning to luxury brands away from private label business. They are incredibly sound financially and officers are expected to meet these expectations while growing business units. It is an extremely fair workplace and HR has a strong position in the day to day process. Benefits package is substantial and the 401 program performs above market.

About Oxford Industries

Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned – Read more

Oxford Industries Salaries