Oxford Employee Reviews

I will say overall oxford is not so bad
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Lyons,GaNovember 27, 2017
Oxford is a good place to work for but sometimes the management gets difficult.when i first started at Oxford i use to love to go to work but some days are worse than most.
Pros
We have thanksgiving and christmas parties and get gift cards
Cons
Sometimes they feel like they have to stand over us and watch the employees like kids
Typical Work day
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 1, 2017
A day a Oxford is similar to most 9-5 jobs- they have initial morning meetings, sales forecast, and daily jobs. Traffic, new connections, and sales. Great Opportunity to make money
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
starting off
Opportunity to see the country
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 26, 2017
My recruiter is a great guy. I feel as though he is doing his best to provide me with quality representation and customer service. I have recommended him / Oxfor to a friend who is also looking for work.
Pros
great company culture.
Cons
the client is questionable
Productive work-place
Agent/Customer (Former Employee) –  Pago Pago, ASOctober 21, 2017
A typical day at work is just relaxing. Job is located in Pago Pago, American Samoa. Oxford is a great place to work at. Very relaxing and comfortable environment.
it was nice but sadly it closed
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Prudenville, MISeptember 8, 2017
it was a nice place but too bad my time there was limited that is how I felt about my old work oxford in conclusion it was a nice job while I was there
great place to work
Life line Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 23, 2017
wonderful people wonderful environment good pay good hours training and traveling is optional and available. Ceo is a great person to work for. Would work here again.
concrete labour
labourer (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GAApril 21, 2017
Many different Jobs . I work in concrete plenty of work. Huge company. The build high ways. Do concrete they have some really good and loyale people.
Pros
plenty of work
Cons
have to wear a hard hat, vest, glasses no matter what your doing
Good company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Rogersville moNovember 28, 2016
Well done worked for family friend paid by insurance family objected to me being there. I cleaned and cooked washed cloths made dr appointment injection and meds everyday but loved the job
Pros
Paid the bills
Cons
Not enough hours
Good part time job
Doorman (Former Employee) –  NYOctober 11, 2016
Good for part time. Basic Doorman job. No advancement. Not much too learn. Management is great, really understanding and friendly. Co-workers were typical, not too expect too much.
So-so
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 9, 2016
Though I enjoyed the staff, advancement opportunities were rare. In the little time I spent with the company, I learned a lot. But after contract negotiations where my position was reduced in time I moved on. I would go bock, if my position was moved back to full time.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Limited advancement oportunities
Friendly and supportive work culture
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  HomebasedSeptember 2, 2016
Oxford is a staffing agency. The recruiters I interacted with have always conducted themselves in a very professional manner yet personable and always available to speak on the phone. They were all very attentive to help me meet my career goals. They have maintained frequent communications with me while on assignment to ensure things are going well at work and to answer any questions I may have. I never had any problems with anybody from the agency. All are great people to interact with and do business with.
Productive & educating
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oxford, WIJuly 20, 2016
Being able to maintain myself in the workplace working on being responsible & dependable. I can work well with others, nonconfrontational, very open minded & willing to learn more & get the job done.
My Job
Health Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAJuly 18, 2016
I work between 32 and 40 hours a week and multitask daily. I enjoy what I do a lot. I'm a team player. I can get tasks done on a timely manner. I enjoy being around people. I help all the time with problems with computers. I am very fast at typing.
Kind and understanding management, excellent tutoring experience
English Tutor (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAJune 18, 2016
A typical day at work involved commuting to student's houses and tutoring them for 1-2 hours (depending on the student schedule). I learned: how to manage my time well, how to listen and cater to the needs of students in order to help them succeed, how to efficiently complete and submit paperwork, and how to communicate with parents in a comfortable yet professional manner.

Management was kind and efficient, and helped with any problems that I brought to them. Since I was a tutor that did not work in one location--the tutoring center--I did not form relationships with other tutors at Oxford.

The hardest part of the job was commuting between student's houses in a quick succession and not being able to work in one place.

The most enjoyable part of the job was forming relationships with students and seeing them become interested and engaged in the material being taught, and seeing them improve.
Pros
Good management, being able to teach something that I love
Cons
Commute
Un professional and unsafe place to work for
cna nursing assistant cna (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MADecember 29, 2015
The hardest part of the job was that there was always low staff which means the patient to cna ratio was un safe at times
A typical day at work was crazy and no help from some of the nurses
When the state was there they (managment)made things seem perfect and they would help pass trays and not even know the patients names or what they would looklike
Pros
the patients
Cons
The managment was not professional at all and hippa violations like crazy
Love the clients
CNA/APC/IHC (Current Employee) –  SpringfieldAugust 20, 2015
I go to different peoples most of them are elderly that if it wasn't for us they would be in nursing homes. I do house keeping and Personal care and i run errands for them when needed. The clients for the most part are sweet and appreciative!
Pros
Meet new people and make a difference to them.
Cons
No medical, Dont work well with students, No hours really
dont work there
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLAugust 3, 2015
they cared mainly about a body in the classroom instead of the children
no place to advance
no raises
no overtime
sometimes no full 40 hours
Cons
a baby died there
This was an intern position while I was in school.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMay 21, 2015
I learned how a legal office works. I also learned about the procedures required to e file documents. My co-workers were wonderful, If I could have stayed I would have. The job for me was fairly simply I just need to learn how to apply what I already knew. The most enjoyable part was dealing with the clients and knowing that at the end of the day you help them in one manner or the other.
Good place but needs middle management change
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJMay 7, 2015
Overall good place to work. Well established Safety and Quality systems. Good co workers but toxic work environment. Middle managment leadership is non existing. Huge gap between top management and production operations. If some organizational problems are fixed will be a great place to work.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Lack of middle management, Poor job security, Top management is disconnected from real production operations.
Experience as a property manager
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 21, 2015
The experience that I have with this property is unique. We have residents with different background and culture. I like the fact that it's a small community so I have a lot of chances to get to know my residents. Everyday could be different; need to prepare for the best and worst.
Pros
Everyday is different
Cons
Need to go to different properties almost everyday