Oxford Employee Reviews

dont work there
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLAugust 3, 2015
Cons: a baby died there
they cared mainly about a body in the classroom instead of the children
no place to advance
no raises
no overtime
sometimes no full 40 hours
This was an intern position while I was in school.
Intern (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXMay 21, 2015
I learned how a legal office works. I also learned about the procedures required to e file documents. My co-workers were wonderful, If I could have stayed I would have. The job for me was fairly simply I just need to learn how to apply what I already knew. The most enjoyable part was dealing with the clients and knowing that at the end of the day you help them in one manner or the other.
Good place but needs middle management change
QA Specialist (Former Employee), Carteret, NJMay 7, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits
Cons: Lack of middle management, Poor job security, Top management is disconnected from real production operations.
Overall good place to work. Well established Safety and Quality systems. Good co workers but toxic work environment. Middle managment leadership is non existing. Huge gap between top management and production operations. If some organizational problems are fixed will be a great place to work.
Experience as a property manager
Property Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: everyday is different
Cons: need to go to different properties almost everyday
The experience that I have with this property is unique. We have residents with different background and culture. I like the fact that it's a small community so I have a lot of chances to get to know my residents. Everyday could be different; need to prepare for the best and worst.
Great Work Enviorment
Lead Shipper (Current Employee), Somerset, PAJune 20, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: unset work hours.
Hard but steady work. Hardest part is timing of truck arival.
In home care
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 20, 2014
Took care of people that needed help on a daily basis enjoyed spending time with them , I learned a lot from these individuals.
Driving to clients homes
Caring for Clients (Former Employee), Joplin, MOJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: nothing is free in this world!
Cons: the only time you got breaks was when you was driving from client to client!
I would drive to my first clients home and then I would greet with with a hello and then get that client their bath and clean their home and then I would leave to go to another clients home and repeat above. I have learned that there are people out there that really does need the need Oxford offers. my manager was really nice she always made sure we had clients to see every day. I really didn't have co-workers but if my boss called and asked if I could cover someone shift I would. the hardest part of my job was we I had to sit there and watch them pass over. I enjoyed talking and meeting new people on a daily base.
Good staffing company
Service Desk/Desktop Support (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 18, 2013
Oxford has been the best contracting placement firm that I have worked for so far.
Oxford and Alegent/CHI has been very good to Work With
Epic HB Contract Management Product Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 3, 2013
I am a Consultant working with Alegent/CHI Healthcare in Omaha, NE.
*Working with several Contract specialist building and testing Hospital Contracts
*Manangement and Co-workers have been very good to work with.
*Most enjoyable is getting a Contract to work as expected.
A Day At The Office
Instructional Specialist (Former Employee), JF WebbNovember 15, 2013
Pros: summers and vacations off even if i was still working
Cons: no pay raise in the last 5 years
A typical day at work starts with a yummy XL Cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. In my years of working as a Sales/Technical Professional/Educator I have learned that my determination was key in every position I have taken. My management teams overall were productive and great leaders. My co-workers, though some just their, were very on top of the new trends in their fields. The hardest part of my job in the last ten years was watching the system I loved changed and diminish for lack of fortitude by the students and parents. The most enjoyable part of my job in the last ten years was watching those who chose to move on to the next level and be a Champion at Work did so with honor and love for what they did!
Same as previous. Company out iof business
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Norman, OKApril 11, 2013
Same as previous. Company out iof business. Bought out by another food service company
Was a great experince for me would like to stay in that same kind of environment.
Crew (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 16, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks and no overtime
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. There was no same situation at this job everyday was something new to look forward to.
Work out for free.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care
A typical day at work, would be to greet the customers, with a smile. Handle personal accounts for the weight traineers, and masseuse. Management was management. My co-workers, hard workers. The hardest part of the job, tring to remember customers long account numbers and what they like or dislike, but after awhile you get the hang of things. The most enjoyable part of the job, I was able to meet super stars, and have people remember my name and tell me what a hard worker I was.