We are an international medical manufacturing company in Hyperbaric Medicine who's looking to add a Drafter to our accomplished team of professionals. We are looking for an individual with an excellent attitude, ability to follow close direction and have a team player mentality. The position will report to the V.P.of Manufacturing.
Job Description Primary Role Performed
Details pressure vessels and / or structural steel in accordance with customer specifications with little supervision while complying with project schedule; address project inconsistencies with project team to determine best solutions and responsibility of keeping the drafting project file in order with all back up documentations.
- Details Pressure Vessels using calculations and layout sketch.
- Details Structural Steel based on assembly model and Calculations.
- Communicates with the fabrication shop on fabrication issues.
- Creates layouts for design engineering.
- Checks vessels, structural steel, or both.
- Leads a small single package project.
- Participates in project meetings.
- High School Graduate or associates degree with 7-10 years of experience.
- Understands ASME, AISC and ANSI codes.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD/AutoCAD Inventor
Job Requirements/ Qualifications Skills Requirements
- Ability to develop skills to lead large complex packages and multi packages.
- Ability to design structural layouts, vessel internals and PDMS Piping Design/Draft.
- Ability to check vessels, structural details, piping spools and assemblies.
- Strong Inventor background, a must.
- Works directly with lead designer and engineering team members in project execution to ensure work is carried out within specifications.
- Works closely with drafting team members to ensure on time delivery.
- Attends project team meetings with all engineering disciplines.
- Supports construction managers at shop location along with fabrication leads with any issues.
Please apply with a cover letter, resume, sample of work and salary requirements. This is a full time position and we're looking to interview and hire immediately.
Local Candidates Only Please.