Oxygen Employee Reviews

Fun, easy going work place.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 21, 2017
During my time at Oxygen I was able to learn how to be a team player and build trust and communication with my fellow co-workers and customers. The environment was very easy going and laid back. Although, we did have a few difficult customers that never stopped us from focusing on our main priority which is helping them and providing them with the utmost care and attention. Opening and closing the store was one of the responsibilities that all the employees had to learn, as well as handling cash, check, and credit card transactions.
Clean sapret office
Manager Account payable & Receivable (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYJuly 24, 2017
Do the orders make Invoices reconciling weekly book for payment due and late ness give them a call. The customer wants to see the samples take order for them.
The hard part was that they did not do their taxes because reconciliations were not done for 18 months which I manage to do it before I left got ever thing in order before I left because of allergy of nylon fabric.
Cons
Normal
Love working , paid well
Packing Clerk (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 14, 2017
Work ran out. Pleasant place to work, very fast pace job. Had to concentrate on what you were assigned to do. Friendly atmosphere.
Love the hours I worked
sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  South Padre Island, TXFebruary 14, 2017
my job was to help the customers with what they need. help them with there stuff. keep the store clean. organize at all times and also to unstock and restock the merchendise .
Fun working environment with friendly people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 15, 2015
I was able to connect with many different types of people from different backgrounds while I worked at Oxygen. The biggest joy I had was being able to communicate with customers, and seeing them walk out of the store with a smile on their face. My co-workers were a pleasure to work and be around with. The hardest part about working at Oxygen was not having enough co-workers to help run the store when we were at our busiest.
Pros
Allowed to take your break anytime, free lunch.
Cons
No benefits, no advancement.
Very interesting guest and working environment
Fitness Attendant (Former Employee) –  MEFebruary 25, 2015
I enjos this job..i met new people..help them with exercise..when i see obesse people or people who dont know to train corectly i help them..Always something new happens.
Pros
Free gym membership
fun working place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 1, 2014
I would get to work, clock in, keep the store clean, and help customers with their needs. I learned how to do inventory and how to interact with the customers a lot better. My co- workers were fun and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was stocking and the most enjoyable part of the job was dressing the mannequins.
Pros
working was fun
Cons
late pay
Easy job for high school students, or for first time career seekers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 24, 2014
My typical day at work would be opening the store, and doing a quick walk through on the sales floor. As well as opening the cashier register, and have the computer running asap. I greet customers, help them with exchanges (we didn't do refunds), tell them about our sales, and follow up with cash wrap. My co-workers were a pleasure to work with, and I enjoyed every day with them. They were fun, easy to get along with, and very friendly. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting inventory done and finished. We are never notified of when we receive inventory, and when we do it's 50+ boxes, and it's impossible for us to get it done when the store manager only allows 2 girls to be working every day.

The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be interacting with the customers, and my co-workers. I've met different people from different backgrounds everyday, and getting to know them in that short amount of time when they're in the store feels very rewarding.
Pros
Allowed to take your break anytime, free lunch.
Cons
No benefits, no advancement.
Fun place yet poor work flow.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 1, 2013
Poor management, but fun environment. Co-workers were friendly, and easy to get along with. Maintained and restock inventory, greet and helped customers, close and open store.
starter job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 6, 2013
nothing special about this place, just a place to work for the very first time to make some money.
Fun workplace with great people but very poor management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 23, 2013
After opening the store I clock in, and do a quick morning walk through. Afterwards, I clean all the mirrors, sweep, and tidy up the store if needed. I run the cashier, the fitting rooms, as well with helping customers with shoes. Every day there are only two girls who run the store. Which isn't very helpful on our busy days because we can not watch every single customer nor help every customer, and therefore shop lifting can be easily done. Our bosses would blame my co-workers and I for the shop lifters, but if we had more girls who worked at the store and not just two everyday the chances of customers shop lifting would not be happening. The hardest part of the shop would be inventory. As I said before, there are only two girls who are suppose to run the store at all times. Once we have inventory we are expected to finish all of it within 2 days. We also do not get notified by our bosses when we receive any kind of shipment, and when we do get new shipment it's about 50+ boxes. The most enjoyable part of the day would be interacting with my co-workers, and of course customers. Aside from the great people who I worked with the store itself has very, very poor management.
Pros
free lunches, taking breaks when needed, great enviroment.
Cons
no benefits, poor management, little raise if none.
fast paced production factory
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FloridaSeptember 14, 2012
Clean, maintain & operate machine & factory equipment. Prepare product for shippment.
Pros
advancement for management.
Cons
underpayed