Oxygen Employee Reviews

Very interesting guest and working environment
Fitness Attendant (Former Employee) –  MEFebruary 25, 2015
I enjos this job..i met new people..help them with exercise..when i see obesse people or people who dont know to train corectly i help them..Always something new happens.
Pros
Free gym membership
fun working place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 1, 2014
I would get to work, clock in, keep the store clean, and help customers with their needs. I learned how to do inventory and how to interact with the customers a lot better. My co- workers were fun and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was stocking and the most enjoyable part of the job was dressing the mannequins.
Pros
working was fun
Cons
late pay
Easy job for high school students, or for first time career seekers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 24, 2014
My typical day at work would be opening the store, and doing a quick walk through on the sales floor. As well as opening the cashier register, and have the computer running asap. I greet customers, help them with exchanges (we didn't do refunds), tell them about our sales, and follow up with cash wrap. My co-workers were a pleasure to work with, and I enjoyed every day with them. They were fun, easy to get along with, and very friendly. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting inventory done and finished. We are never notified of when we receive inventory, and when we do it's 50+ boxes, and it's impossible for us to get it done when the store manager only allows 2 girls to be working every day.

The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be interacting with the customers, and my co-workers. I've met different people from different backgrounds everyday, and getting to know them in that short amount of time when they're in the store feels very rewarding.
Pros
Allowed to take your break anytime, free lunch.
Cons
No benefits, no advancement.
Fun place yet poor work flow.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 1, 2013
Poor management, but fun environment. Co-workers were friendly, and easy to get along with. Maintained and restock inventory, greet and helped customers, close and open store.
starter job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 6, 2013
nothing special about this place, just a place to work for the very first time to make some money.
Fun workplace with great people but very poor management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 23, 2013
After opening the store I clock in, and do a quick morning walk through. Afterwards, I clean all the mirrors, sweep, and tidy up the store if needed. I run the cashier, the fitting rooms, as well with helping customers with shoes. Every day there are only two girls who run the store. Which isn't very helpful on our busy days because we can not watch every single customer nor help every customer, and therefore shop lifting can be easily done. Our bosses would blame my co-workers and I for the shop lifters, but if we had more girls who worked at the store and not just two everyday the chances of customers shop lifting would not be happening. The hardest part of the shop would be inventory. As I said before, there are only two girls who are suppose to run the store at all times. Once we have inventory we are expected to finish all of it within 2 days. We also do not get notified by our bosses when we receive any kind of shipment, and when we do get new shipment it's about 50+ boxes. The most enjoyable part of the day would be interacting with my co-workers, and of course customers. Aside from the great people who I worked with the store itself has very, very poor management.
Pros
free lunches, taking breaks when needed, great enviroment.
Cons
no benefits, poor management, little raise if none.
fast paced production factory
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FloridaSeptember 14, 2012
Clean, maintain & operate machine & factory equipment. Prepare product for shippment.
Pros
advancement for management.
Cons
underpayed