P3 Global Management (P3GM) is seeking to be the long-term public private partner with local governments and authorities in order to deploy leading edge technologies, such as digital signage, digital cameras, WIFI networks, touch screens, solar technology and electric charging stations. Our clients are US municipalities and their officials. We work with existing operators of these assets as well as technology companies to increase revenue to the P3s we are developing. Our value proposition is to leverage municipal assets in order to enhance existing revenue and/or generate new revenue streams through the deployment of leading edge technologies. See www.p3gm.com for more information.
As we build out a high profile team, we are currently seeking a Assistant Vice President - Investments for our investment and deal management team. Reporting to the Vice President – Investment and Deal Management, the AVP will play an integral role in the development and growth of P3GM.
Financial Modeling and Analysis:
- Develop and build DCF financial models that value P3 opportunities
- Comfortable in assessing the quality of assumptions used for financial forecasting on current revenue & operating costs and new revenue streams and associated costs arising from the deployment of leading edge technologies
- Perform financial analysis (including financial statement analysis) of municipalities, local government authorities (eg. transit authority), and operators
- Perform other valuation methodologies (eg. comparable companies/transactions analysis, replacement cost)
General Research on New Technologies:
- Conduct and evaluate new technologies suitable for deployment including Wi-Fi, Smart Parking, Smart Lighting
- Assess ROI of new technologies
- Assist in due diligence process across industry, financial, legal and valuation matters.
Post-Deal Implementation and Monitoring:
- Assist team members in integrating and implementing the P3 opportunity into P3GM
- Post transaction monitoring, including, analysis of operations, financial reporting, and liaising with operators
- Assist in the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures related to all aspects of our business model
Knowledge & Experience Required:
This is an ideal position for candidates seeking to apply their investment banking and/or principal investing execution skills to a role that combines an entrepreneurial approach and strategic thinking to the infrastructure, media and technology sectors. We are looking for a candidate who can combine strong analytical skills with investment research and financial accounting knowledge.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- 4 to 7 years’ experience at a reputable investment bank and/or private equity firm a REQUIREMENT
- Demonstrated experience in the digital media, technology and/or telecommunications sector
- Knowledge and/or experience in the P3 space will be viewed favorably but not essential
- Possess strong technical skills in financial, accounting and tax analysis
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to concisely present analysis to senior team members in written report and/or presentation formats
- Familiar with all elements of the investment process: target identification and assessment, modeling, due diligence, transactions management and post-transaction integration
- Proven ability to work in a small team environment with minimal supervision
- Only candidates with an undergraduate degree and/or MBA from top-tier institution will be considered.
- Heightened consideration will be given to candidates with a CPA or CFA designation