Strathmore Artist Papers™, a division of Pacon Corporation, has an exciting Marketing Manager opportunity in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Trade/Channel Marketing - Develop and implement distributor and retailer marketing programs and promotions to maximize channel effectiveness, including customer-specific programs.
- Product Management – Manage and grow existing product categories as assigned including branded and private label programs.
- Merchandising - Maintain and enhance branded retail merchandising programs. Support development of customer-specific planograms, POP materials and merchandising fixtures.
- Project Leadership - Lead projects and cross-functional project teams as assigned for special projects and new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA desirable
Experience: 5+ years marketing management experience, with minimum 3 years in consumer products. Specific experience and skills in following areas are desired:
- All aspects of product management
- Channel marketing experience with large, big box retailers and/or special retailers
- Merchandising programs
- Private label program development
- Cross-function team leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically
- Strong team player
Strathmore Artist Papers™ is a manufacturer and marketer of fine quality Strathmore® artist papers, boards and pads for every level of expertise. Pacon® Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.