PADI, the world leader in Scuba Diver Training, has an immediate opening for a full-time PROGRAMMER II at our corporate headquarters in Rancho Santa Margarita. We are seeking a .Net developer who is well versed in VB.net, MVC Razor and SQL Server to work on an existing large publically facing web site. Must be comfortable working independently while adhering to established coding standards. The bulk of the workload will be web development against a well-established middle tier of web services and business framework objects. PADI offers its employees a competitive salary, excellent benefits, generous time off and a great working environment.
PADI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been voted one of the Top Workplaces in Orange County in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Programmer II is responsible for the program and design of interactive web programs, in-house applications and secure credit card processing applications. In this role they will develop database secure driven websites and applications using Active Server Pages (ASP) and ASP.net programming languages, develop secure e-commerce solutions, create and maintain in-house applications for the M2 project using .net platform, incorporate Creative Services and design staff into the development of custom graphics and page design and seek their assistance in developing the overall artistic look of the sites, create and maintain documentation on applications developed and website logic flow and develop, maintain, and promote a high level of customer service at all times both internally and externally
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Requires four to six years experience in a programming position.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in computer science field recommended.
- Certified Diver preferred, but not a requirement of the position.
- MCSD: Web Applications certification is a plus
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically MVC 4, ASP.net/Web Forms, VB.net and the .Net Framework 4.5
- Moderate to extensive experience with SQL Server, specifically T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures and SSIS.
- Light to moderate experience with client side programming, specifically JQuery, Ajax and JSON serialization.
- Ektron CMS
- Community user controls/JQuery user interface library
- Web Design, CSS and layout
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- CSS, Visual Studio.net (Team Developer edition)
- Experience in shopping cart development that result in financial transactions in an ERP system is a plus
- Advanced use of Team Server, basics of Flash MX recommended
This position is located at PADI’s Rancho Santa Margarita location. Relocation is not available.
If you meet these requirements please submit your resume & salary requirements on line. To learn more about our company visit us at www.padi.com.