Since 1948, PAI has led the maintenance, repair and operations industry in parts distribution, stocking more than 45,000 products and over 350,000 special request products. Unlimited Parts, Unsurpassed Service is a motto we live by each and every day. We are currently looking for an experienced, charasmatic sales person in the N.E Tennessee area.
In a challenging and rewarding career with Parts Associates as a sales representative, we offer:
*the potential for unlimited income,
*the best economic package in the industry,
*comprehensive training and fulltime sales support nationwide.
And we encourage your ideas and participation in the direction we take in the future.
If you possess clear and effective oral and written communication skills, are self-motivated, positive and present a neat appearance, we’d like to talk with you! If you have a history of success or an intense desire to sell professionally with minimal supervision, we think you’d like the Parts Associates experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Education at the college level and/or 2 years combined related sales experience, MRO experience a plus.
- Experience in sales or customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good math skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.