Growing restaurant company searching for Controller to lead the accounting/finance side of our business. This person will join team of hardworking, do whatever it takes, make it happen people! This role not only supports our restaurants, but helps position the organization for growth by maintaining strong financial systems.
- Experience with medium to large companies in growth mode
- Restaurant/retail industry background preferred
- Expert level Excel & Microsoft Office knowledge a must
- Payroll processing experience
- Ability to support basic company IT needs
- Restaurant Software experience a plus, i.e. Aloha or Compeat
- Accounts Payable - Process all restaurant level and above restaurant invoices and maintain them in our accounting system
- Cash - Daily cash reconciliation and cash variance analysis, monthly check and bank register reconciliation
- Day to Day Accounting
- Generate Financials Reports (weekly, mid period, end of period, quarterly, maintain financial spreadsheets)
- Purchasing & Price Variations
- Manage all taxes (sales tax, local municipalities, etc.)
- Maintain an accurate calendar detailing all Landlord related items required to be distributed on a routine basis including, but not limited to base rent payments, percentage rent payments, financial statements, real estate taxes, and proof of payment for taxes & insurance.
- Maintain an accurate calendar detailing all investor related items that are required to be distributed on a routine basis to the investor group such as financial statements, quarterly tax distributions, capitol distributions, and informative letters.
- Maintain Construction & Development Budget for all active projects
- Maintain Investor Booklet and compile quarterly and year end investor reports
- Process bi-weekly payroll, unemployement, workers comp, and health insurance requests
- Responsible for all city, state, federal required reporting, taxes, etc. related to payroll, benefits, workers comp with assistance from HR
- Some administrative functions
- IT Support for restaurants
Indeed - 21 months ago