Pandora Jewelry is one of the fastest growing retailers in the country. The stores are beautifully designed and the brand has a loyal following. Pandora Stores create a uniquely personal shopping experience as associates work closely with customers to coordinate merchandise.
Pandora boutiques are operated by key ownership groups throughout the United States. Based near Cleveland,
SNL Designs owns Pandora stores in Ohio and Georgia. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, family run, retailer with an exciting brand of merchandise.
- Manage a high volume Pandora Jewelry store in Cleveland, Ohio
- Co-Manage and supervise 4 Key Holders and several associates.
- Create an exciting customer service environment and lead associates to achieve goals.
- Maintain operational integrity and store presentation standards.
- Report to the Regional Manager and work closely with her to ensure sales goals, metrics and company standards are achieved and maintained.
- Work with Pandora executives who support the store in the areas of merchandising, product knowledge and sales management.
- Use an entrepreneurial spirit to identify opportunities to grow sales and improve efficiencies.
Ideal Candidate Experience:
- 3+ years experience at the store manager level in a high volume, high traffic setting.
- Strong mentoring skills and history of developing people to their full potential.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to motivate and manage a large team.
- Ability to create an environment of customer engagement and excellent service.
- Strong HR skills to hire and develop associates.
- Track record of employment stability.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity.