Paragon is a market leader in remanufactured electronics, managed services, supply chain and distribution of new and remanufactured technology for the IT and Communications industry.
We are hiring multiple Shipping Clerks due to increased business.
The Shipping Clerk has a variety of jobs within the shipping department to make sure that all orders are shipped accurately on a daily basis. Additional responsibilities for this role include stock levels of materials, database entry, internal customer contact, strong communications and organizational skills
- Screening of sales orders prior to scanning into MAS200 Database to ensure all items are correctly shipped
- Accurately read sales orders prior to boxing of product and ensure sales order number are recorded on outside of box
- Ability to accurately ship product on sales orders using MAS200 which ties into, USPS UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager and Starship software according to Sales Order Instructions and ensure packing lists/customs docs are be attached to order
- Inventory of boxes and stocking of boxes on first and second floor
- May be required to report to receiving for 2 hours a day to aide Receiving with daily activities
- Will support and/or act as overflow for Picker/Boxers
- Make packing materials daily or as needed
- Pick up and drop off of material between company locations as well the post office and occasionally UPS
- Ability to lift 50+ pound boxes and be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- MA. Drivers license with clean driving record with ability to drive a van and 24 foot box truck
- Familiar with MAS 200 Inventory Inquiry, Sales Order Entry, Shipping Data Entry (International Shipping Experience a plus but not required)
- Maintain inventory of Shipping supplies
- Required to Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Ability to read and speak English; Spanish/English bilingual a plus
The hours are Monday - Friday 10am-7pm and the rate of pay is $11.00 per hour.
Paragon offers an extensive benefits package including major medical, dental, life & disability insurance, 401k with matching, flex spending accounts and paid time off.
Send resume for consideration of employment.