PARS Environmental Inc. (PARS), a fast growing, award winning, full service environmental consulting firm headquartered in central New Jersey, is expanding its operations in the New York City metropolitan area. We seek a motivated environmental professional to establish and manage our New York City branch. The successful candidate must have at least 15 years of experience in the environmental field and demonstrated experience in client development, project management, staff mentoring and training, and excellent oral and written communication skills. Advanced degree and registrations/certifications preferred. We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus and company equity.
Our services include:
- Asbestos, lead-based paint and mold surveys and abatement design and management
- Indoor air quality and industrial hygiene
- OSHA compliance, inspections and training
- Environmental compliance and permitting
- Due diligence environmental site assessments (Phase I and Phase II)
- Underground storage tank investigations and closure
- Investigation, remedial design and remediation of contaminated sites
- Brownfields investigation and redevelopment
- Stormwater management
- Emergency Report Support
PARS is a WBE/MBE/SDB/8(a) certified company.
Indeed - 14 months ago