Senior Environmental Professional
A full-service firm offering creative solutions in the environmental field seeks a motivated senior-level environmental professional who will be responsible for performing environmental assignments nationwide.
Candidate should possess:
- B.S. in Engineering, Geology/Hydrogeology, Environmental Sciences, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ consulting experience and management of multi-disciplinary environmental compliance projects, including excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in environmental compliance/permitting, including the Clean Water Act (CWA)/stormwater management, Clean Air Act (CAA), National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and related Federal, State and local regulations.
- Familiarity with the preparation of Preliminary Assessments (PAs) and related documents in accordance with the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), particularly as related to Formerly Used Defense Sites (FUDS).
- Prior consulting experience with Department of Defense (DOD) agencies, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Advanced degree and Kentucky or New Jersey licensed P.E. preferred.
This position is based in Louisville, KY or Robbinsville, NJ and will include travel throughout the Mid-Atlantic area, with limited nationwide assignments.
For more information, visit the firm’s website at www.parsenviro.com
PARS Environmental, Inc.
500 Horizon Drive, Suite 540
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Fax: (609) 890-9116
Indeed - 20 months ago