Are you looking for an exciting job with a dynamic company? Our Company, a small & growing manufacturer & distributor of industrial process products is seeking an Administrative & Quality Control Support Specialist to join our team. Primary responsibilities will focus on supporting our management team and maintaining high standards of service to customers.
Quality Assurance & Administrative Support Specialist
This is a full time position at our Eatontown, NJ facility. Candidate must have some experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Word & Excel: Proficient use is REQUIRED.
- QuickBooks: Some previous experience is REQUIRED.
- Customer Service Some previous experience is REQUIRED.
- Education: Some College (2 or 4 year), on-the-job training or vocational education is REQUIRED.
NOTE: Please do not submit your application unless you meet the above minimum requirements.
- Some previous experience working for a manufacturer is desired.
- Previous experience in a Quality role or department is desirable.
- Candidate must have good writing & organizational skills.
- Work with and support Managers in following departments:
- Quality - Assist Quality Manager with documentation and production record reviews.
- Production - Work with the Supervisor on batch records and labels.
- Administration - Provide back-up as required for invoicing and billing.
- Receive items and log them accurately into the accounting system
- Perform incoming quality assurance inspection as necessary.
- Review inventory and work with managers on a continuing basis to improve accuracy.
- Gather light packages for shipping, make sure all accompanying documentation is accurate for the shipment.
- Respond appropriately to inbound customer calls, as required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- An excellent hourly starting wage in the range of $12 - $16 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid time off
- IRA - Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional training and growth opportunities
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our Company is a privately owned organization founded in 2000, We are a distributor and manufacturer of industrial products used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for sterile fluid processing. We deliver products to a national as well as global customer base.