PC Construction Company

PC Construction Company Employee Reviews in United States

This was a good place to work
Field Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAOctober 30, 2015
Typical day was entering payroll, working on accounts payable, AIA documents, document control, answering to project managers, engineers and employees. I enjoyed all the people I worked with at this company.
Poor People Skills
Lead Mechanical (Former Employee) –  Conway ARJuly 22, 2015
They Treat Everyone with disrespect. They do not care if job is safe for employees, only care if it is getting done. I watched them fire a estimate of 400 people, mostly things that were managements fault. Management takes no responsibility for their mistakes. In general everyone is below them.
Pros
You get a check
Cons
Management is very negative
Productive work environment with high regards towards safety.
Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MDJune 27, 2015
PC Construction safety department is ever growing and ever changing. The safety specialists have the backing of the president and executives of the company, allowing safety to be a priority on the jobsite.
n/a
Form Carpenter (Former Employee) –  greers ferry, arkansasJuly 23, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company they pay well.. the work is hard, but my kind of work
great place to work
Rekey Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 31, 2014
an experience made me see all new things i loved working with law enforcement and with home loan companies
Pros
driving and overtime
Cons
no drive time
Great place to work!
Field Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2014
No job security, but great employer.I think they lay more people off than they hire, but I enjoyed my 2 years here.
Good job
Construction Hand (Former Employee) –  Quitman, ARMay 2, 2014
flexible
not very hard but have to listen
meeting different people have to work well with other
Physical job, heavy lifting
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  South Burlington, VTMarch 17, 2014
Physical job, one break a day,10 hour work days. I learned all aspects of building a waste water treatment plant. Management & co-workers were nice. Hardest part of job was heavy lifting. Lunch break because it was the only break beside bathroom breaks.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
one break a day at lunch
Enjoyable Work Atmosphere
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 31, 2013
I learned how to pipe fit, co-workers were enjoyable to be around. The hardest part of the job was traveling for hours.
Great people to work with
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  South Burlington, VermontSeptember 26, 2013
This job was only for a few months. I learned how to run a switch board! I love this job and the people.
Pros
it kept me busy through the slow months with dorothy's tax service
Cons
wasn't really that busy.
carpenter foreman
Plumbing Foreman, Water Treatment Facility (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VASeptember 8, 2013
Concrete formwork, read drawings, layout anchors to hold pipe in place , assemble pipe per specs.
I miss my job
Former forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Greer SCFebruary 11, 2013
I worked at the treatment plant in Greer Sc. I loved my job I just wish I had it back.
Pros
good pay great equipment good work atomsphere
Cons
south carolina heat
Solid management, great benefits and treats employees well
Lead Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2013
I've worked very hard to become an expert at what I do, and if it weren't for job relocation I would not be considering employment elsewhere. PC has been extremely good to me and I'm loyal in return, but prefer not to relocate.
PC Construction Co.
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Va.Beach, Va.December 28, 2012
A typical day was very busy, always many tasks to complete. Learned management, planing, and many other jobs. The management was real good to work for, tough but fair and changed on each project.
I liked most of my co-workers. There were some i did not see eye to eye with but for the most part, i got along with all of them.
The hardest part was starting a new project. Having to start over and learn what the customer wants and what the architect designed.
The most enjoyable part was in the middle of a project when everyone learned each other and worked well together. When i got to work with co-workers on more than one project we worked really good and got jobs done a lot faster than when working with someone for the first time.
Pros
travel
Cons
travel
great place to work
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 20, 2012
This and employee owned company . you learn different things every day not doing the same stuff day in and day out .
excellent company great employee appreciation
fork lift and heavy equpiment operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta Ga.May 27, 2012
I worked for this company for many years. I received numerious safety awards. When my wife passed away they attened the funeral and I would love to work for this company again. They moved their Atlanta office and that point I could not go. I would be willing to travel to any area to work with them again,
Pros
employee care/bebefits
Pizzagalli was divided in 2 divissions. Civil/ Structural and Mechanical Industrial construction company
Boiler Erector/ Piping/General Foreman (Former Employee) –  Loring Air Force Base, Limestone, MEMay 24, 2012
A typical day working on An industrial project as a General foreman was gathering all foreman and crews and reviewing all task to be performed from Safety piont of view, any concerns, special materials os PPE required then go to work constructing. Everyone would learn the multitude of information, techneces from engineered drawings and other co-workers with past expierences of performing the same type work. Everyday you would go throught work completeing more task and maybe from a diferent page from the engineered plans keeping all your foremans crews working safely and productive. And then you finish and you can look back and admire the product of all your hard work.
Pros
safety, and a safe place to work.
Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator / Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2012
Heavy Equipment Operator can run all types of heavy equipment including Crane
Pros
free lunches & bonuses
Cons
health insurance
Pizzagalli
FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  WOODBRIDGE, VAMarch 13, 2011
No nonsense construction co
Decent 401k , adequate management and engineering on site. Very team oriented conditions.

Rewarded for hard work.
Pros
treat workers like humans
Cons
no vehicle