Assists the Operations and IT Departments, and as assigned, interfaces with the day-to-day client contact, to ensure that all client deliverables, including reporting and KPI’s are achieved and successful throughout the program life cycle. Responsible for handling the day to day functioning of client programs and working with others to resolve issues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting PCCW's clients, and working with internal staff to make any necessary change.
- Responsible for partnering with the IT Department in the administration of client data.
- Responsible for reviewing daily/ weekly/ monthly reports and providing feedback to staff.
- Monitors programs and attends monitoring sessions and works with call center leaders to ensure quality and performance.
- Sets and monitors schedule of client programs.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership and suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or four (4) years relevant experience in a call center environment.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to problem solve and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proactive and able to work without direction.
- Evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- General office environment.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Indeed - 18 months ago