Our company is a global leader in the Telemarketing and Customer Care industry. We are currently looking for an ACCOUNTING MANAGER to take on the challenges of the accounting department and month end close. The Accounting Manager will oversee accounts payable, general ledger entries, month end closing process, cash management and expense control. The ideal candidate will contribute to the company philosophy of “We work hard, work smart and amaze with excellence at all levels."
MUST HAVE MINIMUM TWO (2)YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GREAT PLAINS
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of accounts payable including invoice entry, monitoring and ensure timely
- Work and collaborate with outside vendors. Annual 1099 submissions.
- Manage cash and reconcile daily.
- Maintain schedules, intercompany transactions, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Ensure monthly financials are timely, accurate and adhere to GAAP.
- Assist with forecasting and ad hoc reporting.
- Support payroll functions and applications. ADP experience preferred.
- Manage monthly reports to Parent Company.
- Properly adhere to corporate policies, procedures and protocols and internal control.
- Assist with annual audit and tax preparation, state registrations and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) or more years of accounting experience required.
- Five (5) or more years experience with accounting and month end close process.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
- Highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Strong aptitude for accuracy and detail.
- Function under tight time frames.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills a must.
Salary : Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please include cover letter and salary requirements.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Indeed - 10 months ago