Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leads the planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
- Works with stakeholders and executive sponsorship to assure alignment of the project.
- Develops full scale project plans.
- Assembles and coordinates project staff.
- Manages the project budget.
- Manages project resource allocation.
- Plans and schedule project timelines.
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provides direction and support to project team.
- Oversees design and execution to assure highest degree of quality.
- Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Influences and holds the cross functional team accountable without direct authority.
- Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Projects evaluations and assessment of results.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Must have strong analytical, problem identification and problem solving abilities.
- Must be business solution, project management and risk focused.
- Must be action, value and outcomes focused.
- Must have an aptitude and mental agility to learn about and apply themselves in new technologies, as required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience in contact center operations or at BPO strongly preferred
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- General office environment.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.