Responsible for training new hire employees on company policies, sales skills, customer service skills and specific product knowledge. Utilizes standardized training modules and various developmental tools to produce well-educated, highly developed and motivated customer service and/ or sales representatives who are capable of producing quality results within the established training period. Responsible for ensuring that all new hires are well prepared for their new role in the company and have passed the Certification Process to satisfactory levels. Designs, develops, administers, and evaluates training programs in connection with call center goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the retention and attrition of all employees under 30 days of employment.
- Responsible for properly instructing new hires to ensure performance and quality results are met by new employees; coaches and encourages new employees through the learning phase.
- Responsible for attending weekly meetings with various call center staff about areas such as, productivity, quality, hiring, and retention.
- Coordinates with cross functional departments on quality-related issues, trainee evaluations and performance related issues.
- May act as the On Job Training Team Leader with new hire classes, based on business need.
- Coordinates with the Senior Director of Training & Human Resources on such matters as curriculum design, and the development and implementation of courses and programs.
- Must have worked for a minimum of two (2) years in the capacity of an Instructor (Trainer).
- Must have call center experience.
- Expertise in adult education learning principles.
- Must exhibit strong project management, facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written capabilities, as well as demonstrated expertise in managing training products in a variety of formats (such as seminars, workshops, web-based training or podcasts).
Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, Business or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
- Evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- General office environment.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Indeed - 9 months ago