This position is responsible for developing new internal systems, supporting existing systems and maintaining daily operations using .NET technologies.
- Must be able to work as part of a cross-departmental team of Application Developers, DBA’s, and Infrastructure resources.
- Responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining internal systems critical to daily operations.
- Provides Level II technical support for these systems.
- Must maintain thorough documentation of business processes and codes.
- Participates in daily change control meetings.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
- Be thorough and precise in their work.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, or equivalent combination of industry experience, certification, training, and education.
- Has completed a project using MVC
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience with the following:
o MS SQL server
on tiered data driven architectures
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with the following:
- General office environment.
- Evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard