Responsible for developing new internal systems, supporting existing systems and daily operations, and developing and maintaining business-to-business solutions through web services.
- Must be able to work as part of a cross-departmental team of Application Developers, DBA’s, and Infrastructure resources.
- Responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining internal systems critical to daily operations.
- Provides Level II technical support for these systems.
- Must maintain thorough documentation of business processes and codes.
- Participates in daily change control meetings.
- Will be required to work a nightly on-call rotation.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
- Be thorough and precise in their work.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, or equivalent combination of industry experience, certification, training, and education.
- Completed a project using MVC.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience with the following:
o SQL server
o C# 4.0
o N tiered data driven architectures
o .Net remoting
o Multi-threaded architectures
o Windows Services/Components
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with the following:
o REST Programming
o Unit Testing
o Knowledge of MYSQL and RDF
- General office environment.
- Evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Indeed - 7 months ago