PCCW Teleservices (U.S.), Inc. is a premier business process outsourcing (BPO) provider skilled in all facets of voice and non-voice customer service, technical support, sales, customer retention and related services located in Columbus, Ohio. We operate a global network of multi-channel contact management centers via hubs in the U.S., mainland China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Panama.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO REMOTE EMPLOYEES. PCCW Teleservices is looking for an experienced, energetic, and driven sales executive to join our team. This is an individual contributor role focused exclusively on revenue generation and new client acquisition to achieve the growth and profitability goals of the organization. Each sales executive is assigned to a specific vertical market and will be responsible for all aspects of new business generation unlimited by geography. Sales executives will lead the business development effort by identifying targeted industry executives, researching prospective client needs, developing introduction and presentation strategies, and gaining access to opportunities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Articulate a high-level value proposition of business process outsourcing and managed services as developed through deep industry experience. Professional experience must show a strong desire and capability to comprehend new outsourcing solutions, an ability to assess business requirements, and capability of translating them into client-specific solutions.
- Demonstrate strong “solution selling” skills with specific market segment expertise.
- Able to target Fortune 1000 companies within a defined vertical market, including the cultivation of meaningful client relationships which will allow PCCW Teleservices to serve as in integral business partner over the long-term. Must be able to demonstrate company's value proposition in the context of the client's unique and dynamic business needs.
- History of closing multi-million dollar, multi-year, profitable contracts. Successful sales executives must understand each client relationship from a strategic perspective and identify potential opportunities for additional profitable client penetration.
- Experience negotiating new client initiatives, including contract, issue resolution, and statement of work completion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five or more (5+) years of experience selling outsourced or consulting services, including call center/outsourcing background.
- Ability to travel 50% or more.
- Leadership experience working with senior-level client decision-makers.
- Proven track record of sustained sales leadership closing complex, multi-million dollar solutions.
- Demonstrated prospecting, consultative selling, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into professional sales presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work across all levels.
- Creativity in identifying, proposing, and evaluating new business opportunities and solutions.
- A sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, matrix style organization.
- Evening and weekend work to meet business needs.
- General office environment.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Indeed - 7 months ago
PCCW TELESERVICES is a world leader when it comes to Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). PCCW’s network of multi-channel contact...