We are looking for a dynamic individual to provide services to individuals with severe mental illness.
This position focuses on assisting program participants develop skills of daily living, increase their level of community integration, and help them meet their personal goals.
This position involves working with individuals in their homes as well as the transport of individuals to their appointments.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Strong time management and organizational skills,
- Computer literacy,
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
Please send us 1) cover letter, 2) resume and 3) writing sample, and please use "Psychiatric Rehab Aide" in your subject line.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes:
Flexible Work Schedule
Performance Based Incentive Program
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Three Weeks Vacation
Sick & Personal Leave
Customized training program