- Being able to design effective processes to manufacture complex, tight tolerance parts in a
large production environment
- Machine & tooling selection
- Utilize CAM/CAD – Specifically Solidworks & Solidcam (will train)
- Operation sequences, fixture design/build, & inspection methods
- Candidates should have superior problem solving skills, excellent materials knowledge, & be
familiar with post-production finishing operations.
- Be able to quickly shift priorities, collaborate effectively with others, maintain positive
working relationships, and have high personal standards for job accomplishment.
Requirements for this position are:
- Strong knowledge of G code programming
- Strong knowledge of machining materials
- Create set ups for large production runs
- Experience using a variety of equipment including;
- Multi axis, sub spindle, mill turn, and bar feeder
- Solidcam and Solidworks –
- CAD/CAM experience is vital
- Previous leadership role/shop foreman position
Hours are: Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm.
Provide full benefits, Medical/Dental insurance, matched 401k, etc. Will discuss more during interview.
We are looking to hire within the next 20 days and begin training immediately. Please email your resume if interested and we will get back to you immediately. Thank you!