PEG TECH INC. – San Jose, CA
We are a fast growing cloud computing company based in San Jose downtown. We are building an exciting cloud service business in the heart of silicon valley, and are looking for passionate candidate who are self-motivated to enjoy the tremendous growth potential with us. We also sponsor H-1 visa for the qualified candidate.
- Self-driven individuals to play a vital role in implementation and operation of hosting environments leveraging visualization, automation and orchestration technologies.
- The ability to work closely with IT architects and senior engineers in the architectural design, analysis and application integration work for new deployments is also required.
- Responsible for all operational aspects including new farm/pod deployments, proactive system maintenance, issue resolution and on-call support.
- Setup and Operate the Server Systems (all common Linux and Windows OS), Networking, and Storage in the Data Center, for both the development and operational environment.
- Guide Operation team for daily operation, and act as level 3 support.
- Experience in designing and managing large server environments. Minimum 2 years experience required.
- Advance knowledge in OS internals.
- Ability to set architectural and tactical direction based on strategic needs.
- Experience in deploying and managing virtualization technologies (ex. VMware,Xenserver or Linux KVM).
- Clear understanding of networking and storage principles and architecture.
- Linux & Windows OS system administration experience.
- Knowledge of current industry best practices.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting of OS and hardware components.
- Trend analysis on performance and growth.
- Outstanding customer interaction skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work across cultures and time zones; Mandarin speaking preferred.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related field and at least 2-5 yrs relevant experience; Cisco Certifications preferred
Indeed - 7 months ago