I. JOB PURPOSE
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, and development of PI Worldwide new and existing product content, educational materials and incorporating new product release information and Client feedback into existing materials. Leveraging current adult learning principles, the curricula and materials you develop will support instructor-led training in the classroom, e-Learning, and on demand education and evaluation.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, and maintain educational content & materials in support of new product releases and Client adoption.
- Create supporting training materials including presentations, workbooks, quick references, exercises and templates, web-based training, knowledge and skill assessments, and training effectiveness evaluations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop course specifications and to gather course content.
- Partner with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to convert collective experience into content that supports knowledge transfer for our Clients.
- Develop a certification program for instructors and consultants.
- Write and validate assessments and certification questions.
- Manage revisions, updates, and improvements to course content as required.
- Analyze evaluation data to determine the effectiveness of learning pathways, and implement suggestions for improvement.
- Share knowledge and insights with peers regarding new education ideas and course improvements.
- Develop customized training materials and assessments as required.
III. DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience with adult learning theories, structured writing techniques, interactive training, e-learning design principles, and on demand instruction and evaluation methods.
- Proven ability to produce training materials in a variety of formats utilizing the latest industry tools.
- Ability to establish excellent relationships with subject matter experts, product management, learning and communications, development, technical support, and Client representatives.
- Commitment to high quality in the development and maintenance of training materials.
- Portfolio of candidate-authored samples required for consideration.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and facilitation
- Excellent project management skills that result in timely and quality outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Instructional Designer or similar role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate and Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of SCORM, web-based development tools, and Learning Management system experience desirable.
IV. OTHER JOB DETAILS
The position will be based in PIWW’s office in Wellesley, MA. Minimal travel may be required based on project-specific needs.
V. ABOUT PIWW
Trusted advisors to a global client base, PI Worldwide and the 400 experienced consultants at our 45 member firms change the way clients find the right people, develop leaders at all levels, and achieve growth goals. Founded in 1955, PI Worldwide pioneered a new approach, based on the Predictive Index® assessment, for optimizing the performance and potential of individuals, teams and organizations. The company offers a unique combination of behavior and skill assessments based on a proven methodology incorporating data, technology, knowledge, and business expertise. More than 8,000 clients drive dramatically better business results by leveraging our data-driven solutions in 142 countries. Learn more at www.piworldwide.com.