1 Full Time 1 Exempt
0 Part Time 0 Non-Exempt
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager, Private Brands
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Sales & Marketing
LOCATION: Westbury, NY
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional follow up and follow through required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with IRI/Nilsen or other syndicated data.
- Strong selling and presentation skills.
- 2-3 years of selling experience preferably in consumer packaged goods categories.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Provide day to day account management and support for a predetermined list of accounts.
- Resposibile for top line sales achievement, management of total inventory, inventory turns, service levels (customer score cards), and overall account relationships.
- Work closely with Account Services to manage accounts as appropriate based on overall sales and corporate objectives.
- Coordinate and manage new item presentations, request for quotes, request for artwork, promotional planning, mechandising recommendations and support.
- Travel required.
- Industry and customer trade show management.
- Mutiple special projects as determined by customer requirments and/or internal needs.
Employee will comply with all Company guidelines and policies
Indeed - 20 months ago