We are seeking a results-oriented, self-starting, team player to help support our sales team. The position will require a broad skill set and the desire to be involved in many different aspects of the sales function. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of increasing levels of responsibility and of task-oriented accomplishments.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives and logistics for the sales team
- Qualify inbound email inquiries, funnel them to the appropriate sales team and provide reporting
- Manage lead / customer databases to assure most pertinent and updated lists are used
- Create various presentations to help sales people close orders
- Develop processes and tools to increase our feedback from customers with the goal of improving levels of customer service
- Actively participate in sales meetings and preparation for industry events like trade shows and conferences
- Be engaged with outside marketing resources to support and execute initiatives
- Make updates to website and digital assets as needed
- Create and socialize performance reports to the sales organization
- 2 – 5 years of experience with proven track record
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity with ACT! CRM platform and database management is preferred
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental and 401(K) plans
- Vacation and company holiday program
- Fun, results-oriented work environment
PLAYTIME specializes in creating unique play experiences for kids. We market, design, manufacture and install custom soft sculpted play areas in many different segments; Retail, Resorts and Recreation, Health and Fitness, Restaurants, and Child Care. The company has projects installed throughout the United States and internationally. We are trusted by more major brands to bring their image to life including; Disney, Warner Brother’s, McDonald’s, Cingular, Xcel Energy, Coca-Cola and Pepsi. PLAYTIME is a recipient of the Colorado Top Companies to Watch Award.
13310 James E. Casey Ave.
Englewood, CO 80112
Phone – 303.662.0302, Fax – 303.662.0254
Indeed - 5 months ago
PLAYTIME is the global provider of unique, interactive healthy play areas and playground equipment for indoor, outdoor and water play....