- Review, analyze and evaluate interim and FYE financial statements, tax returns, pro forma projections and other schedules submitted by existing and proposed borrowing customers of the Bank;
- Review proposed credit transactions, assist in identification of risks including credit history, operations, industry, concentration and other considerations;
- Assist in the preparation of credit submissions in concert with the Relationship Manager to the appropriate approval authority in the Bank;
- Conduct on-going verification and regular tracking of customers’ credit quality through periodic review of credit reports, tracking and analysis of required financial information, and any other approval conditions;
- Manage risk within risk rating guidelines. Monitor collateral values, valuation dates, and methodology within Bank policy;
- Ensure timely line and/or loan renewals to prevent expirations. Notify appropriate Relationship Manager about up-coming maturities and required documentation;
- Partner with loan processor to ensure loan documentation is consistent with requirements provided by credit authorizations. Identify title, insurance, zoning, entity and other issues requiring attention prior to approval;
- Maintain credit files. Prepare checklists, and maintain authorizations and documentation;
- Prepare analyses with projections and other justifications to check or reset loan covenants based on performance of credit and/or financials of borrower and/or guarantor;
- Provide efficient and effective customer service with all customers, internal and external, developing excellent business relationships;
- Understand and comply with all laws and regulations that influence business lending;
- Demonstrate teamwork with a focus on service delivery aligned with the values of Plaza Bank.
Plaza Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See full position at: http://www.plazabankwashington.com/en/aboutplazabank/careers/
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard