PM Realty Group Employee Reviews

Too Corporate
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2017
PMRG was a very corporate company that valued their policies more than their people, or as it felt to me. I understand structure, but talking to an employee off of a written piece of HR paper rather than from experience just isn't good employee relations.
Not a great company to work for
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2017
Management of the leasing division is not familiar with residential real estate due to them working primarily in commercial real estate.
No job security. I loved working with potential tenants and providing A-1 customer service. Absolutely love working with different people from all over the world. Hardest part of the job was dealing with apartment issues beyond anyone's control like pipes bursting elevators not working and handling tenant complaints in a way to make them feel heard and coordinating the fix.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No job security
Great company
Lead Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 18, 2017
Company as a whole took care of me. I don't have too much negative to say. Buildings sold and I was out of a job, but I understand that that is kind of part of the business.
Relaxed environment
Technical Coordinator / Data Center Designate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2017
Relaxed environment with little over site by management. Client driven operations with the ability to provide input regarding work related service. Client open and willing to hear what you had to say.
Good place to work, great people.
engineering (Former Employee) –  houston TexasApril 4, 2017
I worked here for several years. I was part of the engineering team working under great guys. I was given the opportunity to learn just about whatever I was interested in as it pertains to my work. The Culture was very safety minded and family oriented. I liked my job and the people I worked with very much and rarely had a bad day due to the company. I would work for them again. My departure was not because of any issues or discrepancies. I left on good terms.
I would recommend PMRG to anyone. Great place to be.
Pros
many
Cons
very few
I ran the internals of over 12 office buildings with only a staff of 4
Property Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 20, 2017
Busy. But always had a great sense of humor among the team we had. Running everything from building inspections, contracts, daily contact with facilities. Update meetings with staff and facilities.

Very busy; never a slow day unless working over a holiday

This was my favorite job because I had all responsibility and received further responsibility, I had to hire a receptionist to help with the day to day calls and filing.
Great Company to work for
Commercial Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2017
PMRG is a great company to work for, and a great team. I had a good 3 years with PMRG and I hope in the future, I will be asked to work for them again, if another property comes available.
Review
Leasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 5, 2016
Good company to work for. Taught how to multi-task. A typical day at work consists of a multitude of things. Co-workers.
Pros
Baseball tickets
Cons
multiple personalites
Management is very supportive.
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Even though I only worked for PMRG for a short time, I enjoyed the company culture tremendously. While we worked hard, there was a great work/life balance. I didn't encounter anyone who wouldn't lend a helping hand when needed.
Excellent Experience
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 8, 2015
Work/life balance is absolutely amazing and the experience i've gained is unquestionably beneficial to my career along the road.
Sales
Leasing Associate (Junior Broker) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CaSeptember 3, 2015
Managed top brokers book of business with $124M worth of commercial and medical office real estate. Enhanced customer satisfaction ratings by resolving inquiries and issues efficiently. Automated document flow, efficiently developing sales spreadsheets and graphs for team. Saved costs, negotiating agreements to increase profits. Strengthened traceability, developing organization systems for contracts, records, reports and agendas. Strengthened revenue by effectively cold calling prospects to drive sales conversions.
Co-workers were a pleausre to work with. Atmosphere was like a famiy.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 17, 2015
Uplifting work place with wonderful management team. Pleasure to work with the executives I assisted. The position challenged me in several ways.
Lead Engineer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasJuly 13, 2015
I have been with this company for 10 years and I have grown to love working in the Commercial Real Estate under Facilities Management and Property Management. It gave me the opportunity to grow with the company.

Everyday is different. I work with a group of 40 plus guys everyday. Working with different personalities can be a little hard but it is fun.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Non
Personnel are somewhat underpaid compaired to industry standards
Assitant Chief of Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2015
I have nothing really negative to say about this company. I worked for them 16 years. I was able to advance to management.
PMRG Wash DC
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2015
Great field office in Wash DC.
Managing Director is amazing and down to earth!

Typical day included producing monthly reports to owners oversees and working with property staff to make sure all matters were handled properly.

Loved working here.
Pros
Team effort, great leaders, laid back office type and great place to work
Cons
nothing really, but everyone has bad days everywhere.
Excellent Company
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego CAApril 28, 2015
PM Realty Group is a good employer. The culture is not the same as a regular company as they are a property management firm with locations throughout the world.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
on call 24/7
Good place to work. Good people at all locations
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Chief Engineer. Chances for advancement are few. Good place to work for steady employment. Salary ranges are fair. PMRG is gaining momentum in the real estate market
Good company to work for
Building Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXNovember 28, 2014
I especially enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and the impression that I was equally respected and valued as a member of this company.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
location of outlying properties
Enjoyable and Productive Work Environment
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 16, 2014
PM Realty Group was my second family. The team members that I was privileged to work with were both personal and professional. Over the course of 16 years, I had the wonderful opportunity in working with hard working individuals at all levels. The company provided training that aided in increasing my knowledge-base and advancing my professional experience. A typical day would include support calls from all over the country requesting training or technical assistance covering a wide scope, including but not limited to, hardware, software, purchasing, budgeting, et al.

I became quite adept at analyzing technical issues through the use of targeted inquiry and patience. The hardest part of the job was the work load due to our department being severely understaffed. With only four (4) members in the desktop support team, the ratio was approximately 1300 users per technician (nationwide). The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge. While it could be quite frustrating at times (lack of time and resources), my team's ability to overcome these hurdles made the job rewarding.

Lastly, my direct supervisors were always there to support me in whatever capacity they could afford. I am thankful for their previous and continued support.
Pros
Great Staff, Traveling, Training, 401k
Cons
Due to relocation, I lived far from my office (100 miles round trip)
Property Managers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 23, 2014
Worked with property manages on a daily basis on all aspects of the bank properties and situations.