PM Realty Group

PM Realty Group Employer Reviews

Property Managers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 23, 2014
Worked with property manages on a daily basis on all aspects of the bank properties and situations.
great company communicates well with employees
mobile route tech engineer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2014
Pros: self reliable
Cons: not enough time on special projects
daily routine check handheld device for priority workorders schedule your day according to monthly schedule check with coworker to see if help is needed. learned how to prioritize work schedule to be more effective for daily routine. management was awesome always available when ever needed in any situation. coworkers were always supportive in all facets – more... of the job. hardest part of the job trying to make everyone happy. most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the completed projects which made the client very confident – less
great compnay to work for
Internship, Engineer's Helper (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
I was in a great building and taken under the wing of seasoned professional building engineers ho taught me all they could. The supervisors and management were excellent to work for.
The best company I have ever worked for!
Property Administrator (Former Employee), Manhattan Beach, CAOctober 12, 2013
Pros: excellent compensation and benefits; great working environment and very organized
Cons: 3rd-party property management, low-level of job security
It was a breath of fresh air. I believed for so long that my previous employer was as good as it gets. PM Realty proved me wrong.

A day at the office consist of pleasantries, highly skilled and positively motivated team. A challenge to us was like a walk in the park. No micro-managing. There was a "no-blame" attitude instead it was comforted by "let's – more... just fix it". The morale was always high which made coming in the office so exciting. The organization is extremely organized that you couldn't miss a deadline, work-order, bills, and checks if you wanted to. Their systems, training, and software were infallible.

This privately-owned organization provides a good work environment, great leadership, employee training program, recognition and is an all around well respected organization.

The hardest part is when a building gets sold and new management team comes on board. I was left without a job. It was sad that I could not stay on board but I appreciated my 3-year tenure. It was a great experience. – less
Good, smaller company with good benefits.
Assistant Property Manager - The Waterfront (Current Employee), Alameda, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: tenants, lovely campus, on-site cafe, strong mangement team
I have been working at The Waterfront, a 6-building office complex in Harbor Bay in Alameda for the past seven (7) years. Six (6) years were with Cushman & Wakefield and the last year has been with PM Realty Group, after a change of ownership. The property manager, the engineer and myself make up a strong team dedicated to serving the needs of our owner – more... and the tenants.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the tenants and working with the vendors. In addition, I l love the beautiful campus environment, located along the bay, with a view of the San Francisco skyline. Finally, I have a dream commute, living only a few minutes away from the office. – less
Work with great persons
Stationary Operations Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: to many people to get things authorized
Repair and Replace all aspects of Commercial Properties equipment
HVAC was a real challenge but was taught what I needed to know and was provided with the schooling to learn
Work alone
Too many properties to cover in a short day
Worked with Chase Bank employees
Strong Company
Newport Beach, Ca Lead Operating Engineer (Current Employee), Orange/Los Angeles CountyJuly 22, 2013
Pros: nice work enviorment
Cons: lots of work
Great People to work with, good compensation. Fir my portfolio i drive a lot from Corona to Newport To Chatsworth several times a week, however there is a gas reinbursment of 56 cents a mile, which helps out some.
A great place to begin in Property Management
Property Assistant/ Final Salary (Former Employee), Alameda, CAMarch 5, 2013
This position enabled me to see what daily operations were involved in commercial property management and to acquire new skills
Some great people work within the company.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2013
I enjoy coming in and meeting and working with my tenants and co workers. The building and grounds are beautiful.
Quiet, Hard-Working Office
Administrative Assistant, (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 11, 2012
A quiet, hard-working office that is located on the 5th floor of a high-rise near the airport. Most keep to themselves. Management is friendly and understanding. Co-workers are kind.
Average Company
Operating Engineer Data Center (Current Employee), Dallas TXAugust 31, 2012
Pros: easy
I supported a data center for JP Morgan Chase. Company has average benefits.
Awesome company! Great team!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 29, 2012
Very customer focused and willing to listen to any feedback or opportunities. Very good vision and plan to comtinue growing the business. They know how to take care of the client! The people all up and down the line are 'real' and a pleasure to work with.
Excellent company to work for.
Asst. Property Manager (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAAugust 15, 2012
Pros: people are good, communicative and enjoyable to work with.
Cons: no career advancement.
Worked with wonderful management and peers. Really felt like family. Always able to get support and help whenever I needed to grow and learn in my position.
Great working downtown!
IT App / Security / Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 6, 2012
Pros: energetic management style
Cons: the company could promote more volunteer activities in the city.
This is a typical mid-size company will very limited advancement; However, the people are great to work with.
Managed two properties
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2012
Managed two buildings, one on site, one remotely. Daily functions were to direct staff of necessary daily operations of buildings, over saw entire build out process in building and handled all mechanical and structual operations.
Good company to work for very supportive.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Wheaton, ILFebruary 26, 2012
Pros: free uniforms including shoes and belt.
Cons: the position was contract based.
The company provided me with a good career growth opportunity as a result of that opportunity it help me to clearly identify my career goals.
Nice Place and People to work with
Property Administrator (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 31, 2011
The short time I was employeed with this company i was happy with how they handled their employees.

About PM Realty Group

PM Realty Group is a privately-held real estate service organization with more than 1,300 employees and 25 divisional and regional – Read more