PM Realty Group Employee Reviews

Management is very supportive.
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Even though I only worked for PMRG for a short time, I enjoyed the company culture tremendously. While we worked hard, there was a great work/life balance. I didn't encounter anyone who wouldn't lend a helping hand when needed.
Excellent Experience
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 8, 2015
Work/life balance is absolutely amazing and the experience i've gained is unquestionably beneficial to my career along the road.
Sales
Leasing Associate (Junior Broker) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CaSeptember 3, 2015
Managed top brokers book of business with $124M worth of commercial and medical office real estate. Enhanced customer satisfaction ratings by resolving inquiries and issues efficiently. Automated document flow, efficiently developing sales spreadsheets and graphs for team. Saved costs, negotiating agreements to increase profits. Strengthened traceability, developing organization systems for contracts, records, reports and agendas. Strengthened revenue by effectively cold calling prospects to drive sales conversions.
Co-workers were a pleausre to work with. Atmosphere was like a famiy.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 17, 2015
Uplifting work place with wonderful management team. Pleasure to work with the executives I assisted. The position challenged me in several ways.
Lead Engineer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasJuly 13, 2015
I have been with this company for 10 years and I have grown to love working in the Commercial Real Estate under Facilities Management and Property Management. It gave me the opportunity to grow with the company.

Everyday is different. I work with a group of 40 plus guys everyday. Working with different personalities can be a little hard but it is fun.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
NON
Personnel are somewhat underpaid compaired to industry standards
Assitant Chief of Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2015
I have nothing really negative to say about this company. I worked for them 16 years. I was able to advance to management.
PMRG Wash DC
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2015
Great field office in Wash DC.
Managing Director is amazing and down to earth!

Typical day included producing monthly reports to owners oversees and working with property staff to make sure all matters were handled properly.

Loved working here.
Pros
Team effort, great leaders, laid back office type and great place to work
Cons
nothing really, but everyone has bad days everywhere.
Excellent Company
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego CAApril 28, 2015
PM Realty Group is a good employer. The culture is not the same as a regular company as they are a property management firm with locations throughout the world.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
on call 24/7
Good place to work. Good people at all locations
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Chief Engineer. Chances for advancement are few. Good place to work for steady employment. Salary ranges are fair. PMRG is gaining momentum in the real estate market
Good company to work for
Building Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXNovember 28, 2014
I especially enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and the impression that I was equally respected and valued as a member of this company.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
location of outlying properties
Enjoyable and Productive Work Environment
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 16, 2014
PM Realty Group was my second family. The team members that I was privileged to work with were both personal and professional. Over the course of 16 years, I had the wonderful opportunity in working with hard working individuals at all levels. The company provided training that aided in increasing my knowledge-base and advancing my professional experience. A typical day would include support calls from all over the country requesting training or technical assistance covering a wide scope, including but not limited to, hardware, software, purchasing, budgeting, et al.

I became quite adept at analyzing technical issues through the use of targeted inquiry and patience. The hardest part of the job was the work load due to our department being severely understaffed. With only four (4) members in the desktop support team, the ratio was approximately 1300 users per technician (nationwide). The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge. While it could be quite frustrating at times (lack of time and resources), my team's ability to overcome these hurdles made the job rewarding.

Lastly, my direct supervisors were always there to support me in whatever capacity they could afford. I am thankful for their previous and continued support.
Pros
great staff, traveling, training, 401k
Cons
due to relocation, i lived far from my office (100 miles round trip)
Property Managers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 23, 2014
Worked with property manages on a daily basis on all aspects of the bank properties and situations.
great company communicates well with employees
mobile route tech engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2014
daily routine check handheld device for priority workorders schedule your day according to monthly schedule check with coworker to see if help is needed. learned how to prioritize work schedule to be more effective for daily routine. management was awesome always available when ever needed in any situation. coworkers were always supportive in all facets of the job. hardest part of the job trying to make everyone happy. most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the completed projects which made the client very confident
Pros
self reliable
Cons
not enough time on special projects
great compnay to work for
Internship, Engineer's Helper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
I was in a great building and taken under the wing of seasoned professional building engineers ho taught me all they could. The supervisors and management were excellent to work for.
The best company I have ever worked for!
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAOctober 12, 2013
It was a breath of fresh air. I believed for so long that my previous employer was as good as it gets. PM Realty proved me wrong.

A day at the office consist of pleasantries, highly skilled and positively motivated team. A challenge to us was like a walk in the park. No micro-managing. There was a "no-blame" attitude instead it was comforted by "let's just fix it". The morale was always high which made coming in the office so exciting. The organization is extremely organized that you couldn't miss a deadline, work-order, bills, and checks if you wanted to. Their systems, training, and software were infallible.

This privately-owned organization provides a good work environment, great leadership, employee training program, recognition and is an all around well respected organization.

The hardest part is when a building gets sold and new management team comes on board. I was left without a job. It was sad that I could not stay on board but I appreciated my 3-year tenure. It was a great experience.
Pros
excellent compensation and benefits; great working environment and very organized
Cons
3rd-party property management, low-level of job security
Good, smaller company with good benefits.
Assistant Property Manager - The Waterfront (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CASeptember 4, 2013
I have been working at The Waterfront, a 6-building office complex in Harbor Bay in Alameda for the past seven (7) years. Six (6) years were with Cushman & Wakefield and the last year has been with PM Realty Group, after a change of ownership. The property manager, the engineer and myself make up a strong team dedicated to serving the needs of our owner and the tenants.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the tenants and working with the vendors. In addition, I l love the beautiful campus environment, located along the bay, with a view of the San Francisco skyline. Finally, I have a dream commute, living only a few minutes away from the office.
Pros
tenants, lovely campus, on-site cafe, strong mangement team
Work with great persons
Stationary Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2013
Repair and Replace all aspects of Commercial Properties equipment
HVAC was a real challenge but was taught what I needed to know and was provided with the schooling to learn
Work alone
Too many properties to cover in a short day
Worked with Chase Bank employees
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
to many people to get things authorized
Strong Company
Newport Beach, Ca Lead Operating Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orange/Los Angeles CountyJuly 22, 2013
Great People to work with, good compensation. Fir my portfolio i drive a lot from Corona to Newport To Chatsworth several times a week, however there is a gas reinbursment of 56 cents a mile, which helps out some.
Pros
nice work enviorment
Cons
lots of work
A great place to begin in Property Management
Property Assistant/ Final Salary (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAMarch 5, 2013
This position enabled me to see what daily operations were involved in commercial property management and to acquire new skills
Some great people work within the company.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2013
I enjoy coming in and meeting and working with my tenants and co workers. The building and grounds are beautiful.

4.4