PMCS Services is an Austin based company and Prime vendor to State of Texas DIR IT staffing. We have a contracting opportunity with one of our client at Austin, TX.
Description of work: Business systems Analyst
ITSAC Level Description: Business Analyst 2-Core
Essential duties and functions may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
1. Communicates project and /or program information to internal customers.
2. Assists in the development of short/long range plans on projects and/or program tasks by completing assignments that may include monitoring and updating the assigned project and program plan.
3. Assist in the development of short/long range plans on projects or work whereby techniques used are well known and present no unusual engineering problems.
4. Lead and assist where needed in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures by providing input as a team member or a process improvement effort.
Worker Skills and Qualifications (Required)
Minimum (Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position) Recommend itemizing minimum skills in
Accordance with importance (most important to least importance)
5 Successful development of business data/process flow documentation for an IT service delivery, service recovery and service monitoring framework with an emphasis on; supply chain logistics process, procedure and role/responsibility design
3 Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite Software. (Word/Excel/Visio/Project/SharePoint)
Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
3 Working with companies in the electric Utility space
2 Working with and implementing ITL v3/ISO 20,000 disciplines
TERM OF SERVICE
240 Hrs. - September 2013
Intent to Extend into FY2014
WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
8 am to 5 pm – Monday through Friday
721 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
Other Special Requirements
- Must be able to pass State of Texas background check.