- New Grads or Recent Grads can apply ---
PMCS Services is seeking a value driven, college graduate with or no experience ability to learn and grow with the company. We offer a true career opportunity with in house training, promotions and multiple career paths. PMCS Services offers you the base benefits and security of working for an established corporation coupled with the diverse responsibilities and career growth of a new program. We are a Texas State Prime HUB vendor and Oracle gold partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle recruiting will target cleared technical candidates.
- Sourcing and screening candidates to ensure contractual requirements are met will be essential to this position.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring manager and customer managers as needed.
- Process Personnel Security screening, background checks and paperwork through corporate office, and assist applicants in securing required access.
- Prepare and communicate the job offer to selected candidates per direction of hiring manager.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to identify clients’ technical skills needs and implement effective sourcing strategies to successfully place candidates.
- Develop pipeline and maintain network of technical candidates in anticipation of customer needs.
- Utilize a willingness and ability to communicate and form relationships with all in the mutual achievement of goals.
This HR/Recruiting position consists of recruiting, benefits administration, and human resources management. PMCS Services will provide minimal oversight, assistance, licensing, and governance.
The HR/Recruiter will perform these Recruiting functions:
- In conjunction with the hiring manager develop targeted position descriptions for solicitations.
- Post the open solicitations or positions to all available and applicable external job boards.
- Source, screen and qualify candidates, arrange interviews as directed by Hiring Manager.
- Coordinate with Security for clearance prescreens and cross – overs.
- Extend offers / send collect offer letters based on compensation criteria and position as directed by the hiring manager.
The HR/Recruiter will perform the following HR functions:
- Primary liaison with HQ HR for all employee In-Processing
o Background checks
o Drug Screening
o Payroll and IT
- Brief employees on benefits package
- Answer general HR questions and forward any elevated issues to HQ
Education /Skills Required:
- BA degree in business field preferred; however, Associate degree can be considered.
- 0-2 years experience desired within the state and/or job markets, or equivalent credentials.
- 0-2 years experience as a successful full life cycle recruiter is mandatory for success.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated history of teamwork, flexibility, and dedication to mission success.
- Attention to detail with the ability to organize and plan.
- High degree of competency using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong PC skills including the knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Any IT certifications are a plus.