PMI

PMI Employer Reviews

real nice job
Factory Associate (Former Employee), Greenfield, INJanuary 19, 2015
worked in a factory ran many different machines would still be there if they didn't fave to down size
Productive and playing dominoes
tank cleaner (Current Employee), Golden Meadows, UTDecember 18, 2014
I learn how to clean tanks and learn as much as possibly can so i could be elgible to work on an offshore rig one day the hardest part of the day is when its slow and we dont have any work going on.A typical day we work 12 hrs a day.When we dont have a boat we either cleaning tools,weed eating the yard,and cleaning up trash
unsafe
Tank Cleaning Technician (Former Employee), Morgan City, LASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: pay for your own lunch
Cons: two 15 min breaks and hour lunch
The first job I was sent me on was unsafe and unsanitary. The leaving quarters was very nasty and the food was even worst. I even called my supervisor to call transportion to pick me up and he wouldn't call so i ended up paying someone else 60 dollars.
Generally open.
Professional Development And Education (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2014
Generally open. Good and professional organization withb quality communication and education.
your own boss
Product Manager (Former Employee), Nicholasville, KYSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: little to no training
Great for a work/life balance. You are your own boss to get things finished and accomplished. Not very much training.
EMERGENCY CLEAN-UP FOR FEMA
Field Supervisor (Former Employee), DISASTER AREASJuly 31, 2014
VERY GOOD TO WORK FOR.
GREAT PAY AND ON TIME.
CLEAN UP EFFICIENTLY AND WAS WELL ORGANIZED AND STAFFED.
Sr. SQL Database Administrator (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAJuly 23, 2014
Bit over whelming at times. overall a good place to work. not sure what else I can say
Fun workplace in desperate need of management and an upward mobility plan.
Estimator (Former Employee), Palacios, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great people, nice atmosphere
Cons: healthcare, 401k, $, upward mobility, m raises, under compensated, over worked
The people who work here are great but underpaid and underappreciated by upper management. If you get a job here be sure and come in high and ask for all the bells and whistles up front. You will be expected to stay at your initial pay rate forever. I can say I learned quite a bit at this company as I was thrown to the wolves from day 1 and expected to learn everything on my own as a green estimator. The owners are involved in day to day activities and are very good people. Working at this company you will be asked to do more than is expected of your position than at any other company I have ever been with. Overall I enjoyed the opportunity but would not return unless pay drastically increases and upper management makes some major changes.
Not too happy at this job.
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), corpus christi TxJuly 13, 2014
Pros: stedy work and pay is good.
Cons: being replaced by a friend of the bosses from there home town.
Job is rushed at all ends. Friends and family of the super have the good pay jobs. Don't know if you will be replaced day to day. If they get good upper management, I would go back.
working with friendly people
foam line (Former Employee), Shelbyville, INJuly 10, 2014
Cons: pay wasn't good, if you didn't have enough seniority they would send you home.
put foam in a cup. how to operate the foamer. the people there were very nice.
Was not impressed with the culture
Crane Operator (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMay 20, 2014
In my opinion this is a poorly managed company. My experience was not a positive one.
Not growing fast enough
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI) (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAApril 22, 2014
Pros: medical and retirement benefits. good people.
Cons: very little change of advancement. unncessary beaucracy.
People are nice to work with and the opportunities for this company to go beyond it's limits are endless but the culture and conservative nature of senior leadership is it's own worst enemy. Some people have been with the company for many years but there has been very little advancement at the mid-level or higher positions. Overall, the experience has been positive as long as your with the right group of people working with you.
A challenging learning experience
Contract Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 10, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the learning curve
Cons: not much work/life balance at that time
I joined PMI without any mortgage underwriting experience and there was no training provided. It was sink or swim. It was during a huge growth period in the mortgage industry which included ALT A products. I was put at a desk as an on-site contract underwriter and told to underwrite. I fortunately had experience in the mortgage industry and was self motivated. It was challenging but I learned a lot during that time and learned that I loved mortgage underwriting
Professional well organized group
Director of Chapter Sponsorship Program (Current Employee), Kennewick, WAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: working with project management professionals with diverse careers and experience.
Cons: volunteer position
Data analysis recovery for implementation of offered assets to current and future sponsors through public relations. Networking with local corporations while giving back to the professional community through innovative training and project management support media and certification processes.
loved this job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: nothing
i was at this job for years and loved it great place to work it is no longer around to bad.. great place
Pima
Veterinary Technician Instructor (Former Employee), SeattleDecember 1, 2013
Pros: love to teach
Cons: not a great culture
Management issues is a big problem, turn over in staff is a challange
loved the airforce base life
Warhouse Specialist Driver (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 23, 2013
Pros: it was working for the government
Cons: it was contracted meaning they lost the contract so out of a job.
meeting new millitary people, and loved the hours with no stress government work is the life miss it.
productive requried assembly skills
Line Leader (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 6, 2013
productive and a great place to work fun people to be around it gave you the skills you needed in order to work for other companys made you a good communicator and a good people person.
small time start up
QC/QA Inspector (CWI) (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXNovember 1, 2013
small time start up. management is severerly lacking in organization.
Good Company.
Production Trainer (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: days off during the week
Cons: swing shfts
Long shifts 12 hours. Works a 2/2/3 schedule. Works 2 weeks on days and two weeks nights.