PMT Corporation is looking for a detail-oriented staff member to support and assist our Outside sales force, current customers, potential customers as well as internal personnel in the role of Customer Service Representative.
Environment: Rotating schedule between a cubical setting and the front door of our corporate headquarter office.
*Answering multiple phones.
*Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products or ordering questions.
*Learning the product variations.
*Understanding how the Company products are made.
*Knowledge of price for multiple products.
*Looking up customer inquiries including; purchasing history, account management, payment records.
*Basic computer skills a must.
*Basic data entry.
This position will record all pertinent information regarding a customer order (i.e. contact name, phone number, product ordered etc.) and inputting the information into the order processing system.
*Direct incoming calls to the correct individuals.
*Filing and folding of invoices.
*Verification of orders shipping.
*Maintaining accurate record keeping.
*Time management (projects for other departments, staying on task for rotation)
We offer all of the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental, holiday and vacation pay, 401K, and much more. PMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience helpful.
- Minimum of six months of successful prior experience customer service or related position required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to problem solve. Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks.
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers).
- Ability to remember information (e.g., policies, procedures, product information) or find it as needed.
- Ability to access areas where needed people, information or equipment are located.
- Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills.
- Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials. Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently.
- Strong PC skills.