Outside Sales Representative–Medical Device Sales(Plastic Surg.)
If you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual who is looking for a stable and established company with a line of products designed to improve lives, join the PMT Corporation team! We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to focus on our Plastic Surgery line of medical devices, surgical instrumentation and accessories. You will maintain and build upon existing accounts while also developing new business via prospecting, networking and referrals. Your sales calls will primarily take place in clinical offices, however you will also observe current PMT products being used in the operating room.
This is an entry-level position, however you will manage your own territory and sell our full product line. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the medical device sales field as you build a rewarding career with us.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will receive:
- Base salary plus monthly uncapped commission
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Medical coverage
- Monthly car allowance plus 100% gasoline reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Meal and hotel allowance
- Protected territory
- W-2 Employee status
- Comprehensive training (classroom and in-the-field) with our top managers
- Opportunities for rapid advancement
Outside Sales Representative – Medical Device Sales (Plastic Surg.)
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must be self-motivated, confident and driven to earn, with a strong “hunter” mentality and a solid work ethic. You must also have good prospecting and networking skills as well as superior analytic and decision-making abilities. It is also vital that you have excellent and verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to be persuasive while establishing rapport and developing long-term business relationships with doctors and medical staff.
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years business-to-business outside sales experience, preferably with the same company
- Track record of longevity with employers
- Experience in full sales cycle, from prospecting to finalized service agreement
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Solid organizational, multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills
- Proven record of successfully closing new business
- Ability to learn quickly
- Willingness to travel up to 8 nights per month
- Willingness to observe medical procedures in the operating room
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid and current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Background in technological sales (such as telecommunications or copiers/printers) a plus
Build a rewarding new career in Medical Device Sales with an industry leader!