- Provide support to Accounts Payable Department.
- 2-5 years related office experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous office experience preferred
- Computer knowledge a plus
- Good reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Finance department
- Other PNY staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for invoice data entry- receipt to payment
- Maintain files for open and paid invoices
- Open mail on a daily basis for processing
- Prepare, issue and collate checks
- Communicate with vendors to answer questions via e-mail
- Pull backup for auditors when needed
- Assist in other areas, as assigned
PNY has a working environment that encourages creativity, energy and dedication. We look for the best within the industry and functionally, to keep PNY dynamic and growing. We recognize that our successes have been directly connected to our talented staff.
PNY provides equal opportunity to all applicants on the basis of ability, experience and potential. It is PNY’s policy to select qualified candidates without prejudice or discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations with respect to hiring.