Design, develop, implement and support business systems software to meet defined requirements in a Windows client/server environment utilizing Progress 4GL coding on an Epicor 9 ERP Application. Manage, plan, schedule and prioritize programming projects. Ensure database integrity and system availability
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field, technical training or equivalent
- 10-15 years’ experience in ERP implementation, development and programming
- Strong programming skills in application development utilizing Progress 4GL coding
- High level of competency with OpenEdge ABL and the Rapid Application Development model for developing software
- Advanced skills in EDI systems and data mapping
- Knowledge of general software development methodologies and in all aspects of the software lifecycle
- Knowledge of general manufacturing/distribution processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administer and develop EDI system and processes. Develop data mapping, develop test plans, work with customer’s EDI to test and validate date.
- Support both inbound EDI issues with Customer Service and outbound issue with Finance.
- Provide technical leadership in design, programming, testing, documentation, and program analysis tasks with a high degree of proficiency.
- Participates with the project team in all stages of product development.
- Identifies opportunities for improving report development methods and procedures and communicates recommendations appropriately.
- Work with clients assessing needs and resolving issues
- Tracks the status of assigned project tasks to insure timely completion, maintains communication with stakeholders regarding progress of work, and notifies appropriate parties when open issues have been resolved.
- Recommend and implement programming solutions
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge and understanding of practical programming application
- Responsibilities for this role include project issue tracking, escalation and resolution, client status reporting
- Assist in other areas, as assigned
PNY has a working environment that encourages creativity, energy and dedication. We look for the best within the industry and functionally, to keep PNY dynamic and growing. We recognize that our successes have been directly connected to our talented staff.
PNY provides equal opportunity to all applicants on the basis of ability, experience and potential. It is PNY’s policy to select qualified candidates without prejudice or discrimination and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations with respect to hiring.
Indeed - 17 months ago
PNY Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturer of standard and custom memory modules and a provider of related engineering and supply-chain...