Responsible for setting up and operating automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of PNY product. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical certification a plus
- One - two years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to details
- Familiarity with Quad machines, Panasonic equipment, ESD, SPC and
material handling a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in English a plus
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must stand for extended periods of time, and perform some light lifting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate and maintain automatic or semi-automatic machines used in
- Ensure accurate and efficient line activity
- Verify kitted work order materials
- Maintain production flow through assigned production line
- Collect and review SPC data
- Review work orders for product build information and special instructions
- Assist in other areas, as assigned