Powerhouse Retail Services, A Leading National Provider of Retail Services is hiring full-time and work contingent team members for a national retail roll-out. Candidates must be able to learn quickly and be open to advancement within the company. This company values their employees and encourages opportunities for personal growth and improved job skills. With a diverse workforce and ongoing opportunities for personal and professional success, they have built a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort while providing a work/life balance that is so important to all.
Job Activities for Retail Product Merchandisers:
May Assemble and install fixtures and displays;
Set up and reconfigure products in accordance with plan-o-grams or schematics; and
Assist other team members with assigned tasks.
Report any issues that arise during the project to the Install Lead.
Maintain a positive working relationship with all store employees and customers.
Our ideal candidates must:
- Have the ability to read and understand Plan-o-gram’s
- Have the ability to read and understand floor maps
- Have a minimum 6 months of merchandising experience
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Be able to be on their feet for 8 to 10 hours at a time
- Be able to work on a team
- Must have active e-mail address
- Must have basic knowledge of store fixtures
- Have transportation to get to all locations
- Have the ability to do some overnight travel (only required in some markets)
Company conducts drug screens and background checks.