PPC Employee Reviews

Ethical working environment
Lathe Operator (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYOctober 9, 2017
Excellent work ethics, Excellent moral, safe working environment, great benefits, supportive staff, good hours, money is fair to moderate, good profit sharing.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Short breaks
ambiente de trabajo divertido
Packer (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 12, 2017
muy buena compa;ia ofrece muchas facilidades para sus empleados
This was just an average temp service job.
Hydraulic Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, KYJune 26, 2017
This was a temp service, that promised a full time job that did not deliver. Never hired, regardless of the over time I put in. Promised a job and a promotion, that day never arrived.
Pros
Nice people to work with. Boss was nice.
Cons
No future benefits, promotions, raises, non goal oriented.
Not a place for me
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  MolineJune 8, 2017
Did not like working there because of the poor management team and poor leadership skills very stressful place to work would not refer any one to work there
n/a
Caregiver (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 25, 2017
unprofessional after my year of being there. I loved all my residents and some of their families but professionally I'm super disappointed. One day I hope somebody that cares can take over.
Hard work and no help
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNApril 4, 2017
Not a place I'd go back to, never got the help you need everyone pretty much makes you do it alone and wouldn't get shown the right way. Definitely not a good place
Working as a team
Telecom Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lagos Operation DerpartmentMarch 9, 2016
There was a day one of my colleague was having problem with Alcatel Lucent system at Pacific Sirocco Rig on the ship and they contact me. After i remotely login to system I fund out through the incidence that the INTIP card LAN cable is not plug properly. I ask him to check it and he fund out that is unplug. He plug it and the system start working properly. Because is a simple solution but it has caused lot of problem. We just can help but to laugh about it.
Pros
Free Luch
Cons
I need new challenges from another Country
Technition/Supervisor
Tool Manufacturing - Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 3, 2016
I am responsible for the third shift Tool Manufacturing Department. I am also responsible for the entire plant when there is an alarm or emergency during the time periods that there is no salary supervisor on site.
Molding Assistant
Molding Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 10, 2015
Pour, pack, spread, or press plaster, concrete, liquid plastic, or other materials into or around models or molds.
Operate and adjust controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry, or bake filled molds.
Read work orders or examine parts to determine parts or sections of products to be produced.
People were very nice to work with.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYJuly 13, 2014
I entered time sheets for machine operators. I really enjoyed the position but I got laid off.
Hardworking industrial company
Welder/ Sandblasting/ Industrial Painting (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 9, 2014
Working at PPC is a very different kind of industry then i prefer to work. I enjoyed working with my co-workers/managers. It was a challenge to work 50+ hours as a requirement, with having a new born at the time. Mostly i loved the knowlege i learned from working there and being one of the only females i loved proving my strengths.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
long exhausting hours
a day at work
Molding assistant (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 23, 2013
I will start my day talking with my superviser,about what we have going on today,once I know what we have going on I will start with what is most important to be done till the end of the day ,and I will pass that to the next shift.
Pros
i like the job and the workers.
Cons
i disegre with some of managments decisions!
Great Company to work for.
Manager of Financial Planning & Sales Operation (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 20, 2012
Great Company to work for. Family oriented. Great leadership.