PPC Employee Reviews

Hardworking industrial company
Welder/ Sandblasting/ Industrial Painting (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 9, 2014
Working at PPC is a very different kind of industry then i prefer to work. I enjoyed working with my co-workers/managers. It was a challenge to work 50+ hours as a requirement, with having a new born at the time. Mostly i loved the knowlege i learned from working there and being one of the only females i loved proving my strengths.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
long exhausting hours
Molding Assistant
Molding Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 10, 2015
Pour, pack, spread, or press plaster, concrete, liquid plastic, or other materials into or around models or molds.
Operate and adjust controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry, or bake filled molds.
Read work orders or examine parts to determine parts or sections of products to be produced.
a day at work
Molding assistant (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 23, 2013
I will start my day talking with my superviser,about what we have going on today,once I know what we have going on I will start with what is most important to be done till the end of the day ,and I will pass that to the next shift.
Pros
i like the job and the workers.
Cons
i disegre with some of managments decisions!
Technition/Supervisor
Tool Manufacturing - Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 3, 2016
I am responsible for the third shift Tool Manufacturing Department. I am also responsible for the entire plant when there is an alarm or emergency during the time periods that there is no salary supervisor on site.
People were very nice to work with.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYJuly 13, 2014
I entered time sheets for machine operators. I really enjoyed the position but I got laid off.
Great Company to work for.
Manager of Financial Planning & Sales Operation (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 20, 2012
Great Company to work for. Family oriented. Great leadership.