Instructions to Candidates
Your resume should clearly address how your skills, qualifications, and experience align with the job posting. You must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record for the past 5 years.
Provide administrative support as needed/identified to support the project team by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, transmittals, and meeting minutes. The Project Administrator reports to the Project Coordinator and duties and responsibilities are managed by the Project Manager and/or Project Coordinator for the Project.
- Provide administrative assistance performing a wide range of secretarial and office duties.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Professionally interact and collaborate with company personnel and external business contacts.
- Prepare/assemble meeting packets and materials.
- Prepare correspondence for internal and external purposes including drafting of original text.
- Prepare and process monthly expense reports for managers.
- Manage travel and scheduling as the LG-005 Travel Coordinator.
- Serve in various roles as required for the Document Management System including incoming and outgoing transmittals, completing forms, creating templates, and managing electronic filing systems.
- Assist with maintenance of SharePoint sites such as WorleyParsons Logistics, Document Control, and Document Management System.
- Attend scheduled meetings and send out agendas.
- File all external and internal correspondence into proper folders on Ctera and hardcopy as required.
- Maintain project contact lists.
- Draft purchase requisitions for the Project Manager to review and approve.
- Support Procurement and the project team in cost analysis of procured items when requested.
- Word processing of technical and non-technical documents including but not limited to:
o Plans, Systems, and Procedures
o Incident Reports
- Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
o Draft Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports for review by Project Coordinator, Project Controls, and Project Management.
o Gather comments and revisions from reviewers and edit appropriate documents.
o Finalize Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports for client distribution.
- Assist the Project Management Team by compiling and reviewing various types of information and develop special reports, as required, for meetings and presentations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of action plans.
- Compile ad-hoc data as requested to produce reports and presentations.
- In conjunction with corporate policies, creates templates and forms to support project operations.
- Coordinates completion of purchase requests with procurement.
- Maintain project travel calendar.
- Create project binders including but not limited to:
o Daily Field Activity Report
o Interface Agreement
o Safety Documents
- Maintain a tracking spreadsheet of the North Slope vehicle identification including but not limited to:
o Vinyl Lettering
o Vinyl Vehicle Decals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities/Essential Qualifications:
1. Strong written and oral communication, analytical, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
2. Demonstrate capability to take on additional responsibility and increasingly challenging tasks.
3. Initiative to seek guidance or new tasks as time allows. Ability to work independently and closely with other members of department and project team.
4. Organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and evaluate priorities.
5. Intermediate to advanced PC proficiency, including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Skills in typing, computer operations, calculator, copier, and facsimile machines.
6. Knowledge of basic recordkeeping and general office procedures.
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shipping/receiving or logistics
High School or GED
Salary is based on experience and qualifications.