Be a part of the best, most flexible health care company to work for in California! We are a new company that provides experienced, fully-credentialed and insured Registered Nurses to cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and medi-spas on a full or part-time basis. You must have at least 5 years cosmetic laser experience and 5-10 years experience as an RN to be considered for this position. Please, no new grads at this time. This position will be based in the Orange County, California area.
See our website www.prnrnspecialist.com
Job Requirements -
- Current Registered Nursing license with at least 5 years' experience in a laser
and cosmetic setting.
- Experience delivering treatments such as MiraDry, dermatology lasers, Botox and other dermal fillers using established medical protocols
- Ensure patient safety and follow treatment protocols at all times
- Reliable transportation
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor and cheerful bedside manner
- Ability to speak, read, and follow instructions in English although additional language skills are a plus
- Ability to take clear and concise notes, charts, and other required documentation for procedures and outcomes
- Ability to educate patients on all pertinent treatment information as determined by the physician
- Ability to administer medication
- Ability to recognize and report any adverse reactions to the supervising physician
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and maturity to accommodate multiple physician office locations and changes in assigned work locations
- Flexibility for regional travel overnight or two to three days as assignments require
- Attend periodic medical staff meetings and perform additional duties as assigned
- Desire to work in a new, dynamic, and growing company to have your contributions recognized and make a difference
- Operating room experience with cosmetic procedures a plus
Our shifts are typically 8 hours daytimes Monday to Friday as assigned, with occasional weekend daytime shifts.
PRN * RN Specialist is a harassment free, drug-free workplace.
- All Candidates must pass a drug screen prior to the first day of employment.
- All new employees will be required to sign an acknowledgement of our Employee handbook and placed on a 90 day evaluation period with limited benefits.