PRN Solutions LLC is a medical equipment procurement agent who services and specializes in orders associated with worker’s compensation claims. PRN assists various entities including insurance company adjusters, self-insured companies, third party claims administrators, nurse case management firms, and any other individuals responsible for the purchasing of medical equipment needed for workers compensation claimants. PRN solutions also direct supplies TENS units and supplies, wound care supplies, and urological and ostomy supplies.
PRN Solutions is an up and coming player in this field having shown 20% increase in sales over the last three years. We service over 200 accounts in 25 states, along the eastern seaboard, New York, New England, the southeast, and throughout the Midwest.
PRN seeks an account development representative for the northeastern US region that includes New York and New England.
This a Great opportunity to get in on the ground of floor and help grow an emerging company in the field of workers compensation medical equipment procurement.
- Motivated and self- driven, with a proven history of success in sales
- Strong team player
- Relationship building people skills
- Highly organized, strong presentation skills
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards for top performance
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales growth.
- Actively campaign target accounts-heavy outside sales
- Develop positive relationships with existing and/or potential customers
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Cold call and build sales pipeline.
- Accurately forecast and manage opportunities using Salesforce.com
- Routinely update customer information in SalesForce on a daily basis
- Works with Sales Manager to conduct sales and marketing efforts through business services presentations with insurance carriers, self-insured companies, third party administration and nurse case management companies and other who may use PRN services.
- Participates and attends all conferences/trade show exhibits and networks with customers by attending monthly Workers’ Compensation Claims Association meetings, Nurse Case Management functions and other industry-related networking functions.
- Organize and prepare materials for appointments/meetings
- Stays engaged in customer issues and helps coordinate resolution
- Coordinates customer site visits well in advance, ensuring a professional performance and while managing the expense.
- Follow up on all leads, involving the appropriate sales team members when needed.
- Develop and deliver accurate forecasting data to Sales Manager on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Attend weekly sales strategy meetings.
- Ability to consistently reach and/or surpass quotas.
- Effectively manage travel logistics to maximize territory management efficiency and productivity.
- Achieve individual sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage time effectively; prioritize and make good business judgments and decisions in relationships.
- Position will require at least 80% travel.
- BA/BS in business administration, marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Required 3+ years of successful outside medical equipment sales experience
- Desired: 3-5 years of sales experience in a healthcare/workers’ compensation environment
- Demonstrated stable career with a track record of success in Sales.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able and comfortable presenting in small group settings.
- Must have a polished, professional presentation.
- Must be able to keep organized, accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Strong organizational skills imperative.
- Ability to manage territory sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Proficiency in on-line customer management software, SalesForce, all Microsoft Office Suite software including, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
- Clean motor vehicle record and car insurance.
- Competitive salary package + Commission
- Phone allowance
- Paid vehicle mileage
PRN Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Indeed - 12 months ago