Summary: The Sales and Marketing representative is responsible for establishing relationships with new customers and supporting the company's sales goals through professional sales techniques and maintaining quality relations and providing sales and marketing coverage by performing the following duties.
- Creating and executing a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds stated revenue and profit targets
- Identifying and pursuing new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory
- Monitoring real-time opportunities at new businesses and/or business expansion in assigned territory
- Conducting cold calls to acquire new customers in assigned sales territory
- Building long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers
- Being regularly available and responsive to customers' real-time needs.
- Identifying and executing local marketing activities to enhance local presence and grow sales
- Create customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Collect and report competitive information to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All candidates must have:
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years security sales experience (i.e. Access Control, CCTV and burglar alarms)
- An assertive personality, high energy level and resilient character
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Exhibits high integrity in all business dealings
- Strong time management and organization skills
- A valid driver’s license
All candidates must demonstrate ability to:
- Identify opportunities, negotiate and manage sales, manage business needs and cost requirements
- Understand and use basic selling techniques: open, probe, presentation, over-coming objections
- Understand, apply and synthesize complex data/information regarding customers and account package
Pro-Tech International is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard