Are you self-motivated and competitive with a service minded heart looking to grow your career with a growing organization? We believe in helping our clients live well by providing personal service and conscientious estate, financial, healthcare and income planning service. Consider joining the Puritan Financial Companies. We are seeking Insurance Sales Agents who are looking for a unique and rewarding career. You will be responsible for working within an assigned territory, making in-home sales presentations to our clients. Also you will perform sales presentations based on your schedule request, and attend weekly training meetings with your District Leader every Monday. In this role, you will educate our clients on Puritan Financial, our background and services and the ways in which we help our clients avoid common pitfalls during retirement. As an Insurance Sales Agent you will find that we have taken the prospecting aspect completely out of the equation, we provide you with qualified and pre-set client appointments every single day, which will allow you to do what you do best – making presentations, solving client needs
, and making sales!
So what makes Puritan Financial Group DIFFERENT?:
- Qualified and pre-set appointments with our clients. We do the phone work not you!
- Competitive commission plan with six-figure earning potential
- All commissions are paid weekly
- IPAD driven technology for gathering client information
- Weekly field and office training with your District Leader
- Incentive trips and carrier sponsored trips
- Sales Contests
- Strong administrative support
- Leadership opportunities
- Clients! Clients! Clients! (not prospects, not leads)
Insurance Sales Agent (Outside Sales Representative)
As an Insurance Sales Agent you must be highly motivated, have a service minded drive to succeed, along with a proven track record of success. You must have a strong work ethic and with exceptional customer service skills.
Additional requirements of the Insurance Sales Agent include:
- No sales experience required; 1 -2 years in the insurance industry, a plus
- Valid Driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills with internet access
- Exceptional work ethic, honesty and personal drive with the ability to be coached
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and vector check
- Valid life insurance sales license or ability to acquire after hire