Pabst Brewing Co

Pabst Brewing Co Employer Reviews

revolving door, company cares more about hostess than beer.
N/A (Former Employee), N/AApril 24, 2014
Cons: dental was below average, pay well below average
If you are good at what you do, expect to be micro managed, judged, and asked to do more than is reasonable every day, be mediocre with this company, because that's what 90% of the employees do, all the good people have left.

you work excessive hours, no overpay, most likely doing 2-3 jobs with one salary

no education provided, or training, job descriptions – more... do match actual job, you will be reviewed on description.

bonus targets are constantly changing, and unattainable, past 2 years no one has received full bonus.

revolving door of upper management.

experience needed listed in job postings is a bold faced lie, often they put family friends and people who have zero experience and put them in charge of large projects.

Half the people are from red bull/monster/coca cola/random other non beer companies and have no idea what the beer business is about, this person would probably be your manager.

no promotion/advancement unless you live in LA

ungrateful middle management, and too many egos will ultimately make this company fail.

Do yourself a favor and go for it if you must, but do your research, people don't last more than 2 years at this company, plan your exit strategy before you begin. – less
Terrible culture and management
various VP's and GM's
not a stable company
OK
Field marketing Rep (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 14, 2012
Pros: felxible hours fun job.
Cons: distributor were two faced
Company was in a moving tradition to another state and was restructuring job and mine was cut. I help put Pabst in the spot light in the French Quarter & the 9th ward area.
Great Products and fun to sell
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 17, 2012
Pros: na
Cons: na
I called on all of the beer wholesalers in my area. It was fun working with them and learning about different markets.

Co-workers and management were really good people to work with and for while I was there.
It is a very exciting work environment with friendly management
Events Promoter and Customer Service (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJuly 11, 2012
Pros: it was a very exciting job and i never got bored with it.
Cons: the compensations and the hours of work were inconsistent.
My day at work entailed briefing by the manager as to what locations to service for that particular day, after that I would drive around to assigned locations to meet all the requirements that store needed for the day, be it beer inventory, marketing and promotions equipment. There was never a dull or hard part of the job because I enjoyed interacting – more... with store owners as well as customers. – less

About Pabst Brewing Co

At Pabst Brewing Company, we make beer with history, with a sense of place. From Milwaukee to Motown, through the Pacific Northwest – Read more